New York City

mike69mackman

Well mama and I and our daughter gonna take a little train ride into NYC for the weekend. Booked a nice hotel in midtown . Daughter wants to see a couple museums and mama would like to go down to the WTC site. Don't think that's gonna happen as I believe subway is still shutdown in lower manhattan and a cab ride will require a 2nd mortgage to pay for lol. But looking forward to a nice 3 day weekend to relax and walk around.

Ill see what I can do as I'm traveling light just gonna take pics with I phone then get daughter to down load them here on Sunday night. Don't miss trucking in NYC , still come up on occasion for the charter bus co I do a little side work for when they get really busy and need extra drivers.

Ill see what I can do as I'm traveling light just gonna take pics with I phone then get daughter to down load them here on Sunday night. Don't miss trucking in NYC , still come up on occasion for the charter bus co I do a little side work for when they get really busy and need extra drivers.

I still do quite a bit in the city and Long Island,never really bothered me,a weekend trip in NYC is a great time! so much to do and see,plus all the great things to eat! especially this time of year. Make sure you have your Kodak,and report back any things of interest!................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

You left too early, we had a Mob style execution in lower Manhattan today in broad daylight...always good for tourism

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Another reason NOT to visit NYC!

Eye witness description of shooter. post-3242-0-27854400-1355192796.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

3 people vlad. But if your going to visit the big apple you may as well live it up lol. You certainly don't want to stay in any of the places just outside the city. Trust me. Had to do that with new penn motor freight when they would put me to bed in south Kearney New Jersey. We're hawked and Hoboken arnt much safer. May As well spend the money and enjoy yourself.