CDL training

DodgeMan

Hmmm, new way to attract "customers". Ultrashift transmission...just like driving a big pickup truck. I wonder how many signed up just to see her cleavage. Is she a blonde? Easy on the eyes but a real bimbo. Wonder if she would be interested in some "sleeper" training?

What a joke!

Thanks for posting DodgeMan. My laugh for the day!

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Hmmm, new way to attract "customers". Ultrashift transmission...just like driving a big pickup truck. I wonder how many signed up just to see her cleavage. Is she a blonde? Easy on the eyes but a real bimbo. Wonder if she would be interested in some "sleeper" training?

What a joke!

Thanks for posting DodgeMan. My laugh for the day!

She can show me how to properly log my sleeper berth

• Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

You all ain't right. But that video is pretty lame(Not the cleavage though). Remember SEX sells!

I can remember back in college(ya, I went for a while), was in some kind of communication theory class. One of the jobs was to find an ad that said nothing about the product. No problem, dug out one of my car mags, picture of a hottie holding a pair of Hooker side pipes. Nothing else said. Teacher was impressed with my work LOL!! (lady teacher too).

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

soap.gif

If I would have driven like the "female" in the video, I would not have passed my CDL test. Did you notice she had her left foot on the brake when she was stopped? I wonder if she braked with her left foot? Also on some of the turns she never looked in the mirror to see if the trailer cleared traffic.

As Larry stated....sex sells anything! She could have worn a flannel shirt and work shoes/boots and made it more "professional". But when her T.ts are hanging out and knee high 5" heel boots...give me a F'n break. After awhile the only way I could watch was to turn off the sound.

Definitely entertaining. End of rant! smoking.gif

• Like 2

Ken

AND THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUCKING! We will train any idiot to drive a truck and you dont even have to know how to shift a transmission. I have a friend that runs a few trucks, he hired a driver a few months back that said he could drive anything, when they got into the truck (tri-axle granite dump with an 8ll) to go to the crusher the first day he said "its not an automatic!" needless to say he lasted about 2 weeks, hes gone.

8LL is a fairly easy transmission to use...anyway I always said everyone should have to take a drivers test in a standard shift vehicle before receiving a drivers license. Just my .02 Pennies of opinion

• Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Here is my wife and two of her friends.....This is my icon picture at a firefighter's forum.post-1729-0-38983700-1354968154.jpg

And while we are on the subject of sharing family photos, here is a fine one of my youngest on the beach in Avon, NC (OBX.) Plenty of pontoon floats around, no danger of him drowning.post-1729-0-63861000-1354968753_thumb.jp

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Ken you almost got to meet her, she was going to stop by the Mack show if she had an easy day that day, but she was too busy (home visit nurse.)

Sorry she could not make the show. Home visit nurse? One just got shot in the head in Clearfield County just the other day. The nurse and an "old" lady got into an argument about medication. No one is safe anymore!

http://beta.local.ya...ityname=Altoona

Ken