Last day of corn shelling

storkmack

Yesterday was our last day in field. Dad with the B-75, Ken with the Granite, and myself with my RD. There were 2 of our other trucks on the run also, but we were never in the field together. We were keeping up with a good customer of oour that is running 2 Case IH 9230 combines with 12 row heads. It was a great day. -Brad

This was the second day out with the B-75. I ran a load out of the field on Friday, and Dad ran it all day Saturday. We ended up with an extra plate after we sold some CH's to Africa., so we put it on the B-75. Havent hauled anything with the F, except other old trucks. It does not have a low enough gear to ever leave the pavement. -Brad

Sweet!! Id crap myself if I saw a B75 in a field or on the road working! Thats cool!!!

Well if you are ever in our neighborhood, you better have some towels to clean yourself up. You never know when you might see it out. My guess is that it will be back in the shed for the winter as soon as it starts snowing around here. -Brad

did that B75 come from Kevin All or is it a different one? few years ago he sold his off but never knew where it went. think it was upgraded with a 350 engine or something. he is always hotrodding something

Yes, that is Kevin All's truck. i think we have had it about 8 years. E7 mechanical (hp?) Fuller 9 sp. Mack 4.42 rears on Mack air ride. It gets up and goes very nice and the Jake works good. Very quiet in the cab, quieter than my RD. -Brad

Yes, that is Kevin All's truck. i think we have had it about 8 years. E7 mechanical (hp?) Fuller 9 sp. Mack 4.42 rears on Mack air ride. It gets up and goes very nice and the Jake works good. Very quiet in the cab, quieter than my RD. -Brad

I think i saw that truck in South Bend when i was talking to Kevin All, he said it used to be his, he told me it had a E7 427 if i remember right. Ron