America loses. Again

mike69mackman

still wanna know when this worthless asshole is gonna improve this place...my company just keeps losing more and more bussiness...this year i never saw any charcoal,,,fans,LAWNMOWERS,or barbeque grills,,,seems people are afraid to buy anything,,,now christmas rush,,,is not happening either havent seen any toys yet,,,and fedex and UPS see it all ...very sad our country is run by a anti american,flag burning muslum,,,and everbody voted him in.incredible...howbout seeing some background cridentials from this communist pig,,,and what about all this transparentcy,,,bullshit,,,he,s allways preaching,,,thats only ok ,with romney..discusted all american taxpayer... :thumbsdown: .bob

still wanna know when this worthless asshole is gonna improve this place...my company just keeps losing more and more bussiness...this year i never saw any charcoal,,,fans,LAWNMOWERS,or barbeque grills,,,seems people are afraid to buy anything,,,now christmas rush,,,is not happening either havent seen any toys yet,,,and fedex and UPS see it all ...very sad our country is run by a anti american,flag burning muslum,,,and everbody voted him in.incredible...howbout seeing some background cridentials from this communist pig,,,and what about all this transparentcy,,,bullshit,,,he,s allways preaching,,,thats only ok ,with romney..discusted all american taxpayer... :thumbsdown: .bob

yeah, it's a shame Bob. The map picture I posted tells me that the biggest part of the country- as far as area,that is- was for Romney, but all the cities and heavily populated areas have all the pull. All those a-holes in northern Va. voted for Obama, that's the main reason he took Va. All those people up there know how to do is drive like idiots, they wouldn't know a stick of pulpwood from a lump of coal. A lot of people in the rest of the state make their living farming, logging, and mining.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

yeah, it's a shame Bob. The map picture I posted tells me that the biggest part of the country- as far as area,that is- was for Romney, but all the cities and heavily populated areas have all the pull. All those a-holes in northern Va. voted for Obama, that's the main reason he took Va. All those people up there know how to do is drive like idiots, they wouldn't know a stick of pulpwood from a lump of coal. A lot of people in the rest of the state make their living farming, logging, and mining.

well you know tom,,,it wasnt intill recently that i found out welfare trash gets to vote,,,someone brought that to my attention,recently,,,i was appalled to find that out,,,but then you got all these celebraties,,,performing for this worthless cause..(OH SURE)why not thier all rich,,,and dont have to work either...howbout that...lol...bob

This is probably politically incorrect but...

If you don't pay taxes = you don't get to vote

If you are in prison = you don't get to vote

If you are on welfare = you don't get to vote

If you don't show a valid photo ID = you don't get to vote

If you are not a US citizen = you don't get to vote

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Unfortunately, the 24th Amendment prohibits denying the ability to vote based upon a failure to pay "poll tax or other tax". Passed by Congress August 27, 1962. Ratified January 23, 1964.

However, there is nothing to prohibit denying a person a vote based upon any of those other factors.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

MILITARY GETS PRIORITY VOTING!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I think election day should be the ONLY day you are allowed to cast a ballot absent a damned good excuse as to why you cannot vote in person on election day. This "early voting" is BS...just gives more time for fraud to be perpetrated.

I tend to agree with your thinking. I voted absentee since I was out of state. Here in OH you need to provide your SS number or driver's license number to "validate" the ballot. In PA you need to do the same but you must give a reason why you cannot vote in person.

I wonder if I could have walked into the voting place and voted again? How do they know I voted absentee? scratcher.gif

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I tend to agree with your thinking. I voted absentee since I was out of state. Here in OH you need to provide your SS number or driver's license number to "validate" the ballot. In PA you need to do the same but you must give a reason why you cannot vote in person.

I wonder if I could have walked into the voting place and voted again? How do they know I voted absentee? scratcher.gif

"vote early & vote often" wasn't that the norm in Chicago voting