ATHS Show November 3, 2012 in Colfax, NC

cf685f

I will be on the lookout for you, I am going to clean up the ole' CF and head that way. Hoping that the weather stays nice. I havent been to the show with a truck, so I am hoping that the turnout is good and there are some other bulldogs to hand out with.

The Colfax, NC ATHS show today had a great turn out. It started out cold for NC at around 30, but the trucks came anyhow. Must have been at least 100 or more there. The Old Mack cranked right up and I had a nice two hour ride at my top speed of 55. I didnt take pictures of all the trucks, but I did take pictures of the ones I thought you would like to see or rare ones that some folks far away may never get to see. Enjoy, Tim

Edited by cf685f

I usually try to make this show,have the past two years,just was'nt in the cards today,i just got home and its been a LONG week!................................Mark

Mark, You took the words right out of my mouth.

Tim, Thanks for the pictures.

Thanks for the pictures, I couldn't go either. Looked like the blue emeryville and econoline van/pickup, the dodge firetruck, and that awesome looking blue B-model were about the only ones I haven't seen before. That one alone would have been worth the trip, but I had to blow leaves, put a heater control valve on the pickup, and my son, his wife,and my grandson came over yesterday.

Great pictures!

Graham at work-

post-1374-0-84283600-1352043522_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Some nice colors on some of the trucks. I like that metallic green on the B model and the Emeryville is in my favorite shade of blue.

Even in basic white that F model is a sharp truck. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the pictures, I couldn't go either. Looked like the blue emeryville and econoline van/pickup, the dodge firetruck, and that awesome looking blue B-model were about the only ones I haven't seen before. That one alone would have been worth the trip, but I had to blow leaves, put a heater control valve on the pickup, and my son, his wife,and my grandson came over yesterday.

Great pictures!

Graham at work-

post-1374-0-84283600-1352043522_thumb.jp

Hehe, he said "this day cab sucks".

Jim

I made the 400+ mile round trip to Colfax on Saturday in my car and it was worth while. About noon an MH rolls in and I am attracted to that like I am metal and it is a huge magnet. After about a minute talking to the owner I realize he is on BMT. He explains he just bought the truck on Friday and is taking it back to Wyoming. It is Rifleman who I have sent a couple of messages to and he had posted he bought an MH in NC and was looking for transportation back to Wyoming. He had drived in with his Dodge pickup and gooseneck trailer to get it back. It was very good to meet him and Jesse (his dog). I took a picture but he said he will post pictures and a story when he getss back. It is a small world these days.

I made the 400+ mile round trip to Colfax on Saturday in my car and it was worth while. About noon an MH rolls in and I am attracted to that like I am metal and it is a huge magnet. After about a minute talking to the owner I realize he is on BMT. He explains he just bought the truck on Friday and is taking it back to Wyoming. It is Rifleman who I have sent a couple of messages to and he had posted he bought an MH in NC and was looking for transportation back to Wyoming. He had drived in with his Dodge pickup and gooseneck trailer to get it back. It was very good to meet him and Jesse (his dog). I took a picture but he said he will post pictures and a story when he getss back. It is a small world these days.

MHfred

another MH saved.... yeh!!!! :SMOKIE-LFT:

plastic cab guys rule...!!! :whistling:

was it the 'pink' one on ebay???

BC Mack