Bulldog Removal

farmer52

I'm going to add a gold dog to mine. I don't want the chrome dog to get lonely. So i'm going to put them side by side. First I need OD to draw me up the plans. Hmmmmm.....maybe an oreo cookie version with 3 dogs. Yea a three some. Now that is American Idealology.

mike

I don't like gold at all.

It's soft and expensive abnormally metal.

In addition, it's a kind of women stuff.

So prefere bright shine hard wearing chrome plating.

Thanks Watt's I've got a new one :)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Removal is now "REMOVED". I put the driver on again this afternoon with full battery charge. One of the screws came out but the other did not. I drilled the head off of it and "retired" the chrome dog with no damage.

Here is a pic of the new GOLD dog!

post-3289-0-48373000-1352248561_thumb.jp

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I'm going to add a gold dog to mine. I don't want the chrome dog to get lonely. So i'm going to put them side by side. First I need OD to draw me up the plans. Hmmmmm.....maybe an oreo cookie version with 3 dogs. Yea a three some. Now that is American Idealology.

mike

a threesome, thats an awesome idea for this weekend i better make some calls, now tell me again about what your gonna do with those dogs?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Removal is now "REMOVED". I put the driver on again this afternoon with full battery charge. One of the screws came out but the other did not. I drilled the head off of it and "retired" the chrome dog with no damage.

Here is a pic of the new GOLD dog!

Looks really nice indeed!

You'll need the chrome dog to put into a bath with diesel fuel for some weeks and next try to off the screwed piece of steel from his leg.

I'm shure he would enjoy that.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Looks really nice indeed!

You'll need the chrome dog to put into a bath with diesel fuel for some weeks and next try to off the screwed piece of steel from his leg.

I'm shure he would enjoy that.

good idea, it'll kill the fleas too.

Already removed 2nd bolt. Put some PB Blaster on the threads and left it soak for a day. Put vise grips on the threads and it came out without a problem. Chrome dog is retired.

post-3289-0-14732700-1352588899_thumb.jp

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"