what would this truck be worth and where can it might go on show case

Brad

Please check with Mr. Tony Clemens, 6705 North County Rd 141, Kilgore TEX, phone 830-743-3179

He is the president of the East Texas Wildcatters chapter of ATHS. There is a good possibility that he can help you with a good ballpark price, available local storage, and / or a way to help you keep it in the family and show it.

Brocky

Brocky

I don't know what the truck would bring just like it is, but if you could but batteries in it get her running, and pull her out do a good cleaning, and odd and ends that usally happen to a truck while sitting, this will maximize the price, now if you done that you may decide to keep it yourself she is a beauty, now i have seen old restoraition b models day cabs around here that look fair and run good and drive for 5500 to 10000, nicer the more money, but that sleeper cab has got to be worth more they are rare.

I don't know what the truck would bring just like it is, but if you could but batteries in it get her running, and pull her out do a good cleaning, and odd and ends that usally happen to a truck while sitting, this will maximize the price, now if you done that you may decide to keep it yourself she is a beauty, now i have seen old restoraition b models day cabs around here that look fair and run good and drive for 5500 to 10000, nicer the more money, but that sleeper cab has got to be worth more they are rare.

Oh yea and if you have any documention paper work stateing were it was bought new and how many miles and what has been done to it this will help you to. History helps sell old trucks

That B looks like a beautiful survivor.What I don't understand is why you aren't keeping it for yourself and showing it in memory of your grandpa?????????????

Thats just what i was thinking,especially when your lucky enough to have that gem allready in the family! great truck,i sure like the last picture too!..........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I really think your family should find a way to keep it or loan it to a museum For free but you keep the title and in charge of it. You may be surprised that down the road your son or another relatives kid may some day enjoy how well maintained your grand parents kept it.

I hear to many stories of people trying to find a old car or truck that shared history with a deceased or older generation family member.

I can tell by a few of the pics that he did a lot of upgrades and kept it very well maintained.

Just my .02

Trent

I really think your family should find a way to keep it or loan it to a museum For free but you keep the title and in charge of it. You may be surprised that down the road your son or another relatives kid may some day enjoy how well maintained your grand parents kept it.

I hear to many stories of people trying to find a old car or truck that shared history with a deceased or older generation family member.

I can tell by a few of the pics that he did a lot of upgrades and kept it very well maintained.

Just my .02

Trent

could not of said it better, i think it would be worth more to you and your family then what it would actally bring in todays market, i would keep it myself if were you and there was anyway at all i could. But that is just me i am a truck nut anyway and have always liked the old mack trucks, just thank about it, maybe even talk it over with your family if it is something you would be willing to do, its not like the truck would sell for 80,000 bucks but if you keep it long enough you may have that much fun with it.

I am in ERROR:: My eyes were playing games with me . I jumped back and forth between chapters in WOT

Here is a Better phone and addy for Tony. He should be back from the show in Temple Tex by now.

East Texas Wildcatters

Tony Clemens

6705 Hwy 135 North

Kilgore TX 75662

903-984-6897

Email: twclemens@hughes.net

Brocky

Brocky

I would try to find a way to keep it.

I spent 12 years looking for the b model I sat in When I was 6

it was my great uncles red with black fenders never able to track it down .

came up to a dead end looks like it was cut up. I would have loved to have it just because it was his.

He Died of Cancer in 1994. his kids didn't want it and gave it away But my father never thought I would someday want it.

He used to haul crushed cars with it in Ct. with the sleeper on it I would keep it even If I had to get rid of something else

just my 2 cents gramps gone you still have his mack. Steve

I agree,the B-61T i learned how to drive on was sold as part of the sale of our family farm when my Grandad retired,he did'nt think i would want it,as it was "just a truck" its still in existance up in Jersey,but doubt i will ever get my hands on it as the guy that has it now does'nt want (or need) to sell it back to me,so i'd try to hang on to it,especially if it has any sentimental value,cause trust me, the "i'll get another one someday" will never come,especially one with family history........................Mark

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.