Harvest Time

Superdog

'round here the rain was too late to help the corn, but the beans are doing better. Harvest is running earlier than I ever remember it this year....last year they were pushing to get 'em out by new years, and here it is not quite October and they are almost done.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

'round here the rain was too late to help the corn, but the beans are doing better. Harvest is running earlier than I ever remember it this year....last year they were pushing to get 'em out by new years, and here it is not quite October and they are almost done.

Pretty much the same around here- corn was terrible, except for some low grounds, lot of folks cut it for silage instead of grain, but the soybean fields around here are looking pretty good.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

This is the first Timpte I've had,it's a nice trailer,but not quite as well built as the Wilson trailers.

We run both Timpte's and Wilson's. My personal hopper is a 2012 Wilson Commander. Before that I was pulling a 96' Timpte. In the long run I think they are both great trailers, that with proper care will last a long time. -Brad