Took first at Pocono this weekend

lucerne tractor

wow, stands all painted checkered? last time i was at pocono was about 15 yrs ago. year before thast Davey Allison rolled on the backstretch all along the wayy i think, the following year he wrecked and was no longer with us. was also at Pocono for the Richard Petty farwell tour with all the Plymouth Superbee;s there, 43 of them i think.. Also remember Alan Kulwicki doin the polish victory lap one year and the followin year i believe he died in the helicoipter accient.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Slpwlker, the trailer is staying loaded daily. Once I get out of Maine and get to NY,NJ, or Pa. I go steady. I'm looking for a place to leave my suv while I'm driving for 4 to 5 weeks, then leave the Mack for a few days and go home. Save on fuel, wear, and tolls. The old trailer was alot more sexy, but this one pays the bills. Nothing to it, works like a charm.

Should have seen the burn out I did in the winners circle!!!! beautifull track, way bigger then I thought it would be. A better header for the picture would be "Mack takes first at Pocono" typed from Nashville Tn.

Davey Allison rolled on the backstretch all along the wayy i think, the following year he wrecked and was no longer with us. Also remember Alan Kulwicki doin the polish victory lap one year and the followin year i believe he died in the helicoipter accient.

actually Alan was killed on April 1, 1993 in a plane crash near Tri-Cities airport near Bristol, TN. Davey was killed on July 13th of '93 when he crashed his helicopter while landing at Talladega. Alan was the reigning Cup champion at the time of his death and I believe that Davey would have been a Cup champion. Sadly Davey's brother, Clifford, was killed on August 13 of '92 in a crash at MIS.