Saw nocluejoe the other day...

other dog

too bad the image has been photo shopped, and poorly at that, the truck is to big to be that far away from the onlookers, it has been squished & widend to hide that real truck, and the tree on the passenger front corner of the bumper is behind & inside the left front fender......

ap40

• Like 1

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

I hope you are not suggesting that Other Dog would even dream of "photo dickering"!! Thats absurb! He would never dream of doing anything like that. randyp

Nah,not a chance! looks legit to me!................................Mark
  • Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

post-1613-0-38252400-1346528969_thumb.jp Naw it's the real deal this was me gettin ready to pickup the load, the picture Tom has is me going around the scales in West Virginia....I took the oversize signs off so i wouldn't be noticied by the dot
  • Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Yes Mark, I had my lab assistant analyze it, its real, so my faith in Other Dog is still intact. He is the "incredible legitimate 100% true blue kodiakatronomist". randyp

If anyone else wrongfully accusses anyone on here about photoshopping a photo or anything of the nature I will send the attack turkey......lol post-1613-0-48918800-1346541883_thumb.jp

• Like 2

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

(move the license plate to the same spot) ssssshh!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

EHHHH you mean 1974..........

Ap40

Joke

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A joke[1] is something spoken, written, or done with humorous intention. Jokes may have many different forms, e.g., a single word or a gesture (considered in a particular context), a question-answer, or a whole short story. The word "joke" has a number of synonyms, including wisecrack, gag, prank, quip and jest.[1]

To achieve their end, jokes may employ irony, sarcasm, word play and other devices. Jokes may have a punch line, i.e. an ending to make it humorous.

A practical joke or prank differs from a spoken joke in that the major component of the humour is physical rather than verbal (for example placing salt in the sugar bowl).

Purpose

Jokes are typically for the entertainment of friends and onlookers.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

(move the license plate to the same spot) ssssshh!

I had to move it to the grill cause of my oversize sign, but im gonna remember to keep it there last time since you said that. This is the "Odds & Ends" section, Otherdog has never or will ever alter anyone's photo for any reason

I had to move it to the grill cause of my oversize sign, but im gonna remember to keep it there last time since you said that. This is the "Odds & Ends" section, Otherdog has never or will ever alter anyone's photo for any reason

"true that!"...nocluejoe66,1941.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

too bad the image has been photo shopped, and poorly at that, the truck is to big to be that far away from the onlookers, it has been squished & widend to hide that real truck, and the tree on the passenger front corner of the bumper is behind & inside the left front fender......

ap40

That's actually a bunch of midget onlookers