Saw nocluejoe the other day...

other dog

too bad the image has been photo shopped, and poorly at that, the truck is to big to be that far away from the onlookers, it has been squished & widend to hide that real truck, and the tree on the passenger front corner of the bumper is behind & inside the left front fender......

ap40

I see you are new around here. This is a frequent occurrence for our buddy other dog to edit people's photos. He may not be the best but he does a lot better then I ever could lol. Welcome to BMT also :)

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

post-1613-0-38252400-1346528969_thumb.jp Naw it's the real deal this was me gettin ready to pickup the load, the picture Tom has is me going around the scales in West Virginia....I took the oversize signs off so i wouldn't be noticied by the dot

I don't know where you run but keep this in mind on oversize. Some states new Mexico is a definate those flags had better be on the front bumper,Rear, all 4 corners of load. 2 pieces better off having 8, 4 corners on both pieces. food for thought.

I appreciate that, the load i have on there now is my first actual oversize load. Wasnt sure how to get the flags mounted to the bumper.........I'd much rather listen to someone that has hauled an oversize/wide load than just go at it myself. Kinda just used what i had in the truck and went from there

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

http://www.oversizewarningproducts.com/

where I get most of my stuff at. Some truckstops carry there stuff. I like them because it is generally higher quality and lasts along time. You could also get a small piece of metal and paint it yellow and stencil out the letters. pin it on the bumpers and do not cover the front tag.

post-1613-0-37962200-1346634779_thumb.jp Well see i'm hopefully not goin to stay in this truck to much longer, he's wanting me to get my class A and go into this Cabover, it already has all the strobes on the truck and the trailer, plus the places on the bumper to mount flags....i had to zip tie the strobe lights on the mirrors of my truck, i appreciate the website im gonna look around on there and see what i find

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

yeah but always keep 2 banners,4 flags, and replacemnts. If you go out to NM depending on where you go the damn scale will make you put new flags and banners on. Think she has something with the truckstop down the road. Also I have had banners come off and had the extra to put on. Being it is a company truck make the boss get all the stuff

post-1613-0-37962200-1346634779_thumb.jp Well see i'm hopefully not goin to stay in this truck to much longer, he's wanting me to get my class A and go into this Cabover, it already has all the strobes on the truck and the trailer, plus the places on the bumper to mount flags....i had to zip tie the strobe lights on the mirrors of my truck, i appreciate the website im gonna look around on there and see what i find

That looks like an ex-Deka Batteries truck. Do you know it's history?

too bad the image has been photo shopped, and poorly at that, the truck is to big to be that far away from the onlookers, it has been squished & widend to hide that real truck, and the tree on the passenger front corner of the bumper is behind & inside the left front fender......

ap40

Holy Crap! You may be onto something!

• Like 1

Jim

OK, I admit it- I altered the picture slightly. Here's what it looked like at first.

OK, I admit it- I altered the picture slightly. Here's what it looked like at first.

I bet ole Killer is really bellering there! Dern, i gots to put spot on a diet, maybe one less cow a day and no more goats! randyp

I bet ole Killer is really bellering there! Dern, i gots to put spot on a diet, maybe one less cow a day and no more goats! randyp

I noticed he was too fat to ride in the cab any more, had to ride on the boat to watch for icebergs, get slapped by tree limbs.
  • Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Hey, what motor is in that cabover?

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

It's just got a 325 Cat, with a super 10.....He actually has 2 of these cabovers 1 is wrecked and he keeps it for parts, I dont know the history though he just says "I bought them in Knoxville"