Tires B-81 and LJ Cant add to old post for some reason

Elite tire and wheel in Allentown PA.

They have 8 or 10 tires. 11.00 r 24 tube type.

But they are all diff tread i would like a matching set or at least 2 sets of 4 that match.

They are 200 a tire.

I was waiting for the cash to come for a truck i sold and they sold all the large numbers of matching tires off. ( guess that was a mistake). When I called and they said they should be getting some in from the military or there outwest supplier. They said call back in 2 weeks.

I called 3 times they said call back in 2 weeks each time so i called today and got someone diff. he told me that the 11.00 r 24 tire has bin discontinued threw goodyear. Only place he thinks he can get them is from over seas. ((I`m going to check to see if he has any 12.00 r 24 tires tomorrow.)) Anyone have any good sources for tires, please let me know.

If not im looking at switching hubs from 24 inch to 22 inch. Should i go bud or stay with spokes?

OLD POST....

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/25658-tires-to-fit-a-b81or-ljswx/page__hl__tires

You a lucky guys I must say.

I also was in need for 11.00-24's but had no chances to import them from the U.S. due to my country's taxes.

So had to buy 12.00R24's

They set well on my rims and look to be not too bigger around though a bit wider. But I'm happy excepting the price.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012