My Dream Car:

umodelnut

GTO = Gas Tires & Oil . :loldude:

im partial to the 55 56 57 Chevy Bel Air & 64 Chevy Impala SS Myself (all set up for street or strip like dad had ;) )

:mack1:

I liked Chevys, but the '66 and '67 GTO's are one of my all time favorites when it comes to looks.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

57 Bel Air and 58 Bel Air were always favorites of mine as a child drooling over the collectible car books!

58_Bel_Air_Impala.jpg

Also loved the 64 Impalas as I got older. . . both in original trim and the "low rider" styles popular in southern california

hard%20lifestyle%20Merzees%20fieldy%20korn%20impala%2004_L.jpg

Closest I ever got to something like this was my best friend having a '70 Impala in high school that I helped him work on . . . . .

Later in life I discovered a love for larger vehicles like these old bulldogs :clock_logo::D

Gotta go with Tom on this one,1967 GTO (in my opinion) was one of the best looking cars ever made,my number two choice is the 1970 Buick GS.......................................Mark

post-5836-0-70395400-1343696398_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-08123700-1343696411_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Right in my little village of Glenfield, on the next street by mine, a guy has two Corvettes, and a sky blue, unrestored, all original, not a clone, 1971 Road Runner. In Elementary school at recess, you could hear him start it, and watch him drive away. If it out sometime, I'll have to get a picture. He only drives it in the summer. Papa gave me a Road Runner hat, hold on I'll get a picture.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Gotta go with Tom on this one,1967 GTO (in my opinion) was one of the best looking cars ever made,my number two choice is the 1970 Buick GS.......................................Mark

Mark ive Got a uncle by marriage who has a 69 Buick GS Fully restored when he 1st bought it it was in a field & he had to cut a sapling tree out of the engine compartment . now it looks like it came off the showroom floor & it does pretty good down the strip too .

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Papa had two of them. That GTX in the video with that 440 6 pack, would smoke all them cars.

Vin, I myself is be a very BIG BIG MOPAR fan!!!.........But do not!! and I repeat DO NOT!!! cut the Buick 455 stage 1 GS short! I have run up against these monsters back in the day, and was very cheap when it came to a money race, cause I've seen what there tail lights look like!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

Im done with muscle cars, they cost you to dam much money to do ( so do macks lol), after i finish my 68 coronet convertible thats it.. Seams like every year the repro parts go up and up in price and they get crapier and crapier made.

So if im going to invest my cash im going old.

So leaves me to say i only got one dream car and that be this car a 1934 Packard 1101 Coupe. Might have to sell the Challenger and the Coronet in fully restord condition, to help finance a roach of a 34 but i will own one some day.

1934PackardCpupe-1925RollsRoyce%20021.JPG

Im done with muscle cars, they cost you to dam much money to do ( so do macks lol), after i finish my 68 coronet convertible thats it.. Seams like every year the repro parts go up and up in price and they get crapier and crapier made.

So if im going to invest my cash im going old.

So leaves me to say i only got one dream car and that be this car a 1934 Packard 1101 Coupe. Might have to sell the Challenger and the Coronet in fully restord condition, to help finance a roach of a 34 but i will own one some day.

1934PackardCpupe-1925RollsRoyce%20021.JPG

email me when you are ready to sell your cars ernie67rt@aol.com

BULLHUSK