Mike, How did the Low to High Flow conversion work out?

It turned out great,made a different truck out of it.We ended up using a radiator out of another Mack powered Superliner,had a radiator shop move the bottom inlet and plumb a bung for a return line,then we modified the top hose,doesn't look too bad.Now it runs 180 90% of the time,hottest I've had it was 195 in a hard pull.Temps here have been in the 90's and up to 107 so I think it's doing wonderful compared to the way it was.

Bruce M stopped by to visit and check out the G73 while we were at Walcott,I told him what we'd done and he approved.He gave me a few more suggestions to try.I may get this ol' Cummins to pull like a Mack someday afterall.

post-61-0-93136800-1342411736_thumb.jpg3rd place 1986 & older working truck conventional bobtail.Evidently the judges liked ol' Super Mutt's new look.What do you guys think?

Mike i think it looks great without the wing,i checked out your new grille, whoever did the paint did a good job matching the paint. Ron

It turned out great,made a different truck out of it.We ended up using a radiator out of another Mack powered Superliner,had a radiator shop move the bottom inlet and plumb a bung for a return line,then we modified the top hose,doesn't look too bad.Now it runs 180 90% of the time,hottest I've had it was 195 in a hard pull.Temps here have been in the 90's and up to 107 so I think it's doing wonderful compared to the way it was.

Bruce M stopped by to visit and check out the G73 while we were at Walcott,I told him what we'd done and he approved.He gave me a few more suggestions to try.I may get this ol' Cummins to pull like a Mack someday afterall.

What did you need to change on the engine?