NOOOOOOOOOOO!

RowdyRebel

Well, I went to bed at 2:00AM on Friday Night, woke up at 5:30AM yesterday then worked extremely hard all day. By midnight last night, I was really tired and I wasn't thinking straight. But I'm better now.

Ben

If sleep deprivation were an affirmative defense for wrongdoing, I would never be able to be held accountable for ANY of my actions....

This weeks news..............

http://www.thehollyw...ta-monica-pier/

Dammit...that would've been a fun day to be there.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

the drama continues- will Vinny's Mom let him have a Facebook page?.. Will the girls forgive Ben?..will their boyfriends beat him to a bloody pulp?..tune in tomorrow for an all new episode of "The Real Lives of Ben and Vin."

Amen! The girls had to go to Niagra Falls, so I have to wait till Friday to see them. And the one girl's boyfriend is probably going to attempt to beat me up, but I'll survive.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Sounds to me from reading this thread that Vin is definitely gettin' interested in chicks. Beggin' for pictures, offering to go beat people up with Ben all for the attention of the elusive V model.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Hmmmmmm, who says im not under ground eh?!?

1.If you are underground in PA, then you won't have to go up to PA because you are already there.

2.If you are underground in NY, you would have to come up to the surface, and go down to PA.

3.If you plan on tunneling across the border, see #1.

eh?!?

It appears you may have already tried to go UP to PA. They speak that language across the border.

Jim

1.If you are underground in PA, then you won't have to go up to PA because you are already there.

2.If you are underground in NY, you would have to come up to the surface, and go down to PA.

3.If you plan on tunneling across the border, see #1.

It appears you may have already tried to go UP to PA. They speak that language across the border.

Well Mr. Smarty pants. Who says Im not in a valley by PA, then go up to the PA border? Hmmm?

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Well Mr. Smarty pants. Who says Im not in a valley by PA, then go up to the PA border? Hmmm?

I'm familiar with the elevations of both Carthage and Glenfield, NY as well as the entire length of the NY/PA border and the elevations of all locales in between. There is an approximately 3.14159265 foot decrease in elevation as you head south (down).

Jim

I'm familiar with the elevations of both Carthage and Glenfield, NY as well as the entire length of the NY/PA border and the elevations of all locales in between. There is an approximately 3.14159265 foot decrease in elevation as you head south (down).

You only took "Pi" to the eighth digit. The resolution is not quite accurate enough for me.

Straighten up and fly right.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I can come up to PA, and pound him. I'll see you in 5 hours.

Citing you openly state you don't like girls, this comment is of great concern for me.

Worrisome, very worrisome.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Amen! The girls had to go to Niagra Falls, so I have to wait till Friday to see them. And the one girl's boyfriend is probably going to attempt to beat me up, but I'll survive.

Ben

Rack him as soon as within striking distance.

Ask questions later.

Rob

Vinny has had a nice respite from Uncle Rob's scathing comments...school is BACK in session!

"Fucking A" it is.

Rob

• Like 2