More Payhaulers

Once upon a time I posted a picture of an International Payhauler that's parked a little ways north of Summersville, W.V.

After I posted that picture I heard that there was some more old equipment behind the truckstop at Mt. Nebo, including more Payhaulers. I stopped there today to investigate, and sure enough there was indeed some more old equipment parked out by the truckstop, including more Payhaulers.

I don't think they were as big as the first one I looked at, I know they weren't as pretty. But there was 2 TD25 IH dozers, they were pretty big, and there was some big loaders there too.

TD 25 dozer

A big loader

Don't know what this is, couldn't find a name anywhere on it.

This one's a Cat

Payhauler

Old Euclid

A clean 6-71

I just love the International's esp. the TD-25 !! I just bought a 1983 TD-15 for spreading fill up at the new Term. I am building in PA. I bought the Dozer from a friend who had it from new, he put a new Berco bottom on it about 3 years ago and parked it! This guy takes good care of his stuff and I have been hounding him for the last year or so to buy it, he also has a TD25 for sale, but It's just to big for what I need it for.... Nice Pic's!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

I just love the International's esp. the TD-25 !! I just bought a 1983 TD-15 for spreading fill up at the new Term. I am building in PA. I bought the Dozer from a friend who had it from new, he put a new Berco bottom on it about 3 years ago and parked it! This guy takes good care of his stuff and I have been hounding him for the last year or so to buy it, he also has a TD25 for sale, but It's just to big for what I need it for.... Nice Pic's!!

BULLHUSK

I don't know the story behind this equipment, whether it was just left behind after they finished making rt. 19 4 lanes or what. Was it owned by some company in Texas and it would cost more to move it than it was worth? Sold at the auction and never picked up? Didn't sell at auction and abandoned?

Some of the stuff looked pretty good, but everything was rusty from sitting for years. The one dozer had way less rust than the other, neither had a blade, but they might have been laying around in the bushes. There was a lot of small miscellaneous stuff laying around, some buckets and whatnot.

I was looking over my shoulder half expecting to get run off the whole time I was there, but nobody seemed to notice me.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I don't know the story behind this equipment, whether it was just left behind after they finished making rt. 19 4 lanes or what. Was it owned by some company in Texas and it would cost more to move it than it was worth? Sold at the auction and never picked up? Didn't sell at auction and abandoned?

Some of the stuff looked pretty good, but everything was rusty from sitting for years. The one dozer had way less rust than the other, neither had a blade, but they might have been laying around in the bushes. There was a lot of small miscellaneous stuff laying around, some buckets and whatnot.

I was looking over my shoulder half expecting to get run off the whole time I was there, but nobody seemed to notice me.

If you look at the undercarrage on the rusty 25 it looks 95% and in the first pic it looks like the machine i running!

BULLHUSK

Those are NOT propane tanks you see in the photos.

They are alien eggs that are incubating and will hatch when the Mayan calendar ends. (kind of like mud-dobbers).

The black helicopters flew in all that equipment years ago to secretly smash them, harvest the alien goo for research, and bury the remains.

post-6658-0-98640400-1339079826.jpg

But the aliens pulled a Jedi mind trick on the operators and they all just walked off and left everything. Then the aliens pulled the same trick on a middle aged fat woman working in a government office in Washington.

post-6658-0-62535300-1339079785_thumb.gi

She spilled her diet coke over all the paper work and it was all forgotten.

The government should have used Mack haul trucks, they are designed from the factory with special alien egg shielding.

You better stay out of that yard Tom. That truck thing you drive is NOT properly shielded.

• Like 1

Those are NOT propane tanks you see in the photos.

They are alien eggs that are incubating and will hatch when the Mayan calendar ends. (kind of like mud-dobbers).

The black helicopters flew in all that equipment years ago to secretly smash them, harvest the alien goo for research, and bury the remains.

post-6658-0-98640400-1339079826.jpg

But the aliens pulled a Jedi mind trick on the operators and they all just walked off and left everything. Then the aliens pulled the same trick on a middle aged fat woman working in a government office in Washington.

post-6658-0-62535300-1339079785_thumb.gi

She spilled her diet coke over all the paper work and it was all forgotten.

The government should have used Mack haul trucks, they are designed from the factory with special alien egg shielding.

You better stay out of that yard Tom. That truck thing you drive is NOT properly shielded.

Sir please stay at your computer and do not leave your home. A black ops team will be at your home shortly. Thank you.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

The one that was nameless is a Cat 769 rock truck. Well both are Cat 769's. Cool pics

Think so? Had a little different look to it, more rounded or something. Looks cool though, i'd like to have it to park in the yard.

Think so? Had a little different look to it, more rounded or something. Looks cool though, i'd like to have it to park in the yard.

Man those things are ancient. probably in the 60's early 70's they where more rounded then. http://www.machinerytrader.com/list/list.aspx?ETID=1&Manu=CATERPILLAR&mdlgrp=769&MdlX=Starts&bcatid=4&FullText=cat%20769&pdcl=1

I have tonnages of pics on my camera Tom, have been performing like you trained me, but still havent got this stoopid arse computer to upload them anymore. I am stymied, bumfuzzled, aghast,,,,have reloaded disc, drivers, prolly got me some award winning pics and cant share them. Some may be as famous as that Iwo Jima pic, I gotta get this figured out. I still never cease to be amazed and collectified by your (the master) kodiackatronomy skills! My goal in life is to reach that level. Keep up the good work!! randyp

• 1 month later...

As long as I live, I'll never understand walking away from good, working usefull equipment. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I wish I had one of those TD 25's, or both (one for parts)

BULLHUSK

You never know, maybe they're for sale. I don't know the story behind any of this equipment, who owns it, or anything else. Same as that first Payhauler I looked at, it's just sitting there in a big lot, abandoned looking. I do remember when they made rt. 19 into a 4 lane, it was a big project, especially on Powell Mtn, and it was probably last used on that road building job.

They might know something at that truckstop. When I stopped I parked at the truckstop and just walked over and looked at everything and took pictures, nobody came over and asked what I was doing, or told me to get the hell out of there, or paid any attention to me at all, and I could have been an old equipment spy.

I saw you, my alien tractor beam followed you, our mother ship had laser triptazoid beam aimed at you, if you had even breathed on one of our eggs,,,,you would be vapor now. I told the mother ship to "hold off", I knew you,,,,,,you owe me. randyp

I saw you, my alien tractor beam followed you, our mother ship had laser triptazoid beam aimed at you, if you had even breathed on one of our eggs,,,,you would be vapor now. I told the mother ship to "hold off", I knew you,,,,,,you owe me. randyp

You need vapors? Put your tractor beam on me. I'll give you vapors you will never forget.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

On a sidenote,,,those humans we really like,,,what do you really think Spam is made of Tom,,,Hmmmmm? Hmmmmm? Baahhaaahaahaaahaaa,,,BBaaahaahahaaaahahhhhaaaahhhhaaaa!!!! randyp

D'oh!!! I have a can of it in the truck...it's actually pretty good though- could I get a discount on a few more cans, for keeping this a secret?