Tunnel wrecker back on ebay

I saw that at the NYC surplus auction....10x profit is good if it sells, course it has been awhile.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Like this?

wham2-200x300.jpg

AAAAAHHHH GOD NO!! Tugboat as in a bad a$$ piece of machinery! I am going to have to start being VERY specific when I post on here.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I think It' powered by a 12V71 so It would always start in the winter, and give you all the power you would need to put out any big fire in the tunnel!!

No they dont want oil all over the tunnel, plus the echo would be so loud the operators would go out on permanent disability hearing loss after 2 years.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

No they dont want oil all over the tunnel, plus the echo would be so loud the operators would go out on permanent disability hearing loss after 2 years.

I thought that would get your attention !!!!! LOL!

BULLHUSK......................I just love my Bus motors!!

Mack 237 with an auto to NYC specs, 98 inch wheel base, wrecker is full hydraulic and an 80,000 rated boom. front bar will lift or push also. Weldbilt is 20 minutes from me and had 2 in process when the did my R. That was the last of the NYC Bridge and Tunnel Authority units. These are the newest and last of the Macks at last years parade in Staten Island. Chesapeake Bridge and Tunnel and the highway to the Keys run them also.

panytow2.jpg

portauthnytunneltow.jpg

panytow3.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE