For anyone interested -

I think this an LT or lightweight tractor, which is very rare in the H series trucks.

Also, this truck appears to have a triplex transmission, rather than the more normal duplex.

The cab appears to be in great condition, and it has Budd hubs.

This would be a fantastic project for someone so inclined.

These trucks are very hard to find in decent shape.

Chill ladies!!! Sweet looking H model! Not to bad on the price! Less then scrap price, wouldn't be worth it. Would cost just as much or more to get it to NJ!

Tom

Tom,i'll just need some new batteries,couple packs of cigarettes,thermos full of coffee,and i'll DRIVE it up to Jersey! deal?........................Mark
  • Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Tom,i'll just need some new batteries,couple packs of cigarettes,thermos full of coffee,and i'll DRIVE it up to Jersey! deal?........................Mark

How about FLA?

Bring OD with you and we can go get us a hot dog

What brand of smokes?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

How about FLA?

Bring OD with you and we can go get us a hot dog

What brand of smokes?

I'll swing by an pickup OD on the way.............gotta be GEN-U-INE double hump camels!.............................Mark
  • Like 2

Mark - When you head to NM, take someone with you (that also smokes) and bring this old Scout back with you:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/International-Harvester-Scout-1979-IH-Scout-Traveler-79-NO-RESERVE-/200771813888?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2ebeeec200

I think he now is down to 298 years of projects?

Mark - When you head to NM, take someone with you (that also smokes) and bring this old Scout back with you:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item2ebeeec200

I think he now is down to 298 years of projects?

I always thought the IH Scout was kind of a neat vehicle,and wonder why they never "caught on" i recently saw an IH "travel-all"? (chevy suburban type vehicle) for sale,looked to be in pretty nice shape,wish i coulda gotten a picture of it,but i kinda snuck-up on me!.................Mark

I always thought the IH Scout was kind of a neat vehicle,and wonder why they never "caught on" i recently saw an IH "travel-all"? (chevy suburban type vehicle) for sale,looked to be in pretty nice shape,wish i coulda gotten a picture of it,but i kinda snuck-up on me!.................Mark

My dad was a rural mail man for several years and he had some IH scouts with right hand drive. Us kids learned how to drive on the right side, he would let us drive the scouts into town on the weekends with him sitting on the left side so he could raise his hands up in the air and grasp the imaginary steering wheel when we passed a cop. They were pretty handy things on the farm. I would hate to buy the gas for them today.

How do you guys want to drive 6 year's not started truck?

I'm afraid of the engine came stuck. Or maybe not?

END with a triplex - good stock.

Although I like 3 axle and H63.

As it would seems to me of that kind I'd be moving my back on a soufa looking owerseas.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012