Blimp of the Week

other dog

Saw a blimp in Pittsburgh Tuesday.

And a good looking dump truck.

Another dump truck on a trailer

A new trailer at the yard

Some a-hole from N.C. passing in Pa. after the passing lane ended way back yonder.

The big red forklift at the yard.

Lots of Macks and one hay baler at Art Reed's in Montvale.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

See various blimps around here often. They fly low and cruise the beach all the time.

a-holes do that all the time here. Don't want to get behind a truck, then run 45 in a 60

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Huh? goes to so you what i know,i was thinking about an entirely different kind of "blimp"...............................Mark

Now everything was fine til this....there went my coffee. Oh well at least the key boards cleaner now.

Wonder whats on the tattoo? Pass / Don't Pass ?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That's quite a climb heading east out of Uniontown. I once tried to obey the 10 mph speed limit on the way down and damn near fell asleep. Pitt Ohio routes us via 68 and 79 when running between Washington, PA and Cumberland, MD, which is 35 miles longer.

Now everything was fine til this....there went my coffee. Oh well at least the key boards cleaner now.

"If you can read this, you're about to vomit"

I don't think the driver's seat in my truck has as much travel as that tatoo does when she's walking.

• Like 1

Jim

That's quite a climb heading east out of Uniontown. I once tried to obey the 10 mph speed limit on the way down and damn near fell asleep. Pitt Ohio routes us via 68 and 79 when running between Washington, PA and Cumberland, MD, which is 35 miles longer.

"If you can read this, you're about to vomit"

I don't think the driver's seat in my truck has as much travel as that tatoo does when she's walking.

It really sucks! That's been the speed limit down that mountain since the 70's, kinda made sense then but not now. Back then there was no bypass around Uniontown, you had to go thru Hopwood, and nobody had an engine brake. Now there's both. When I unload in Oakland, Md. and have to go to Pittsburgh to load I go down that sumbitch 10 mph. The Pa. DOT nabbed me once about 20 years ago-I was empty- doing 17 mph, and it cost me hundreds of dollars. The DOT man said "the sign at the top says you have to use the lowest gear you've got!"

I was driving a T800 KW with a 444 Cummins,18 spd. at the time. I told him '' if I did that I wouldn't get here until tomorrow". He said "I don't care, that's what you're supposed to do!"

That's when I realized safety had nothing to do with it, it's all about the money.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

It really sucks! That's been the speed limit down that mountain since the 70's, kinda made sense then but not now. Back then there was no bypass around Uniontown, you had to go thru Hopwood, and nobody had an engine brake. Now there's both. When I unload in Oakland, Md. and have to go to Pittsburgh to load I go down that sumbitch 10 mph. The Pa. DOT nabbed me once about 20 years ago-I was empty- doing 17 mph, and it cost me hundreds of dollars. The DOT man said "the sign at the top says you have to use the lowest gear you've got!"

I was driving a T800 KW with a 444 Cummins,18 spd. at the time. I told him '' if I did that I wouldn't get here until tomorrow". He said "I don't care, that's what you're supposed to do!"

That's when I realized safety had nothing to do with it, it's all about the money.

Two of my coworkers have been warned over the past few years for doing 50 in a 55 coming down the west side of Cooper's Rock, same hill but not quite as steep on I-68. Fortunately, most of LEO's are asleep at night so I've been dealing with that nonsense much less these days. They will sit on the westbound Cooper's Rock on ramp and go after any truck that passes by on the interstate for not making the mandatory stop.

When I delivered Wal*Mart groceries for Schneider I once had to go from Oakland, MD to Mount Pleasant, PA. They routed (and paid) us to continue up 219 from Grantsville to the PA TPKE, then over to New Stanton. They didn't trust us on the hill, I reckon.

Jim

DANGER oversize load maybe?............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

DANGER oversize load maybe?............................Mark

I'll bet if you were to stick the tip of your tongue in the center of that tattoo and hold it there while she walked, you'd have bruises beat into both your cheeks on short order.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'll bet if you were to stick the tip of your tongue in the center of that tattoo and hold it there while she walked, you'd have bruises beat into both your cheeks on short order.

Rob

No doubt!............................Mark

Has anyone noticed the look on the face, of the guy,holding the baby? The aroma has already gotten stuck in his mustash. He'll have to go home now and take it out on his poor wife.

Now i'm sick also......need a Tums.

mike

She's on her way to the depot. Other Dog, Mark, Paul, you, then me last, are gonna "pull a train" on her, then share all the details with Vin.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

She's on her way to the depot. Other Dog, Mark, Paul, you, then me last, are gonna "pull a train" on her, then share all the details with Vin.

Rob

LOL, LOL,.......I can here it now..........this guy is telling his wife that she needs to get some pants like that woman has. Looks like she might have put on some of her 10 year old childs pants. Or.......she said to her husband that she had nothing to wear.

Rob, You can count me out. I do my best at being the Caboose. This is the only car that usually, doesn't get de-railed in a train wreck.

mike

Rob

Could prove to be problematic,in this situation theres always a danger of getting hit with "friendly fire"......................................Mark

Could prove to be problematic,in this situation theres always a danger of getting hit with "friendly fire"......................................Mark

Do Not, I repeat, Do not push her knees together!!!

Rob

All I see is peanuts and corn ;(

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

ah shit, there goes my tea. gotta go get paper towels now. LOL

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"