Who's Going to Macungie?

Thats awesome all you guys are coming. I'll try to wear my blue T shirt that says My Mack and Me on the front. I'll also wear my blue and red with stars Mack hat backwords most likely.

Well aren't you just Mr. Cool witchya backwards Mack Hat, Huh? I always wear my camouflage Mack hat facing the right way with the visor pointing slightly upward. But it's whatever floats your boat, atleast you don't wear a peterbilt hat, that would be terrible.

Cousin Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Well aren't you just Mr. Cool witchya backwards Mack Hat, Huh? I always wear my camouflage Mack hat facing the right way with the visor pointing slightly upward. But it's whatever floats your boat, atleast you don't wear a peterbilt hat, that would be terrible.

Cousin Ben

Sometimes I wear my Mack hat straight but with the visor all the way up.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I will be there on Fri & Sat with my Diamond T pick up.

Doug: can we unload and park on Thursday Afternoon??? I am in SC but my truck is at my daughters in Doylestown. Will have to waqsh the Springfield Mass mud off..

Brocky

Brocky

I may not be able to attend :( My mother is having back surgery on Tuesday (12th). Depending on how she recovers will determine if I am able to attend.

I know I will not have my MH ready since the exhaust fabricator has not completed the pipes. He had two (2) months to make the two (2) pipes and they still aren't completed. I should have just ordered the system from Mack in galvanized metal rather than install stainless.

I have paid hotel reservations for Friday and Saturday nights in Fogelsville. If anyone needs a room we can "work out a deal".

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can attend.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Hey guys it looks like I will be able to mack it this year for my first time.

Can any body tell me if the mack mesuem has special hours for the show?

Last I heard they were only open on one day a week but I am not sure whitch one it is

I am trying to figure out when to come up so I can try to help if needed.

Bobgil@sbcglobal.net

Bob Gil

If it an't a Mack could it really be a truck???

I may not be able to attend :( My mother is having back surgery on Tuesday (12th). Depending on how she recovers will determine if I am able to attend.

I know I will not have my MH ready since the exhaust fabricator has not completed the pipes. He had two (2) months to make the two (2) pipes and they still aren't completed. I should have just ordered the system from Mack in galvanized metal rather than install stainless.

I have paid hotel reservations for Friday and Saturday nights in Fogelsville. If anyone needs a room we can "work out a deal".

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can attend.

Awww, come on. It doesn't need exhaust to go. You can drive it there without it. No biggie.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Hey guys it looks like I will be able to mack it this year for my first time.

Can any body tell me if the mack mesuem has special hours for the show?

Last I heard they were only open on one day a week but I am not sure whitch one it is

I am trying to figure out when to come up so I can try to help if needed.

Bobgil@sbcglobal.net

Last year there were tours of both the Macungie plant and the Mack Museum. I went on the Museum tour and it was great. Mack went all out to accomodate the visitors. Doug will know if this is planned again this year.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"