Stuff I Saw This Week

other dog

Not much really. But since i'm always scouting the the elusive U-model nowadays, I think this wrecker is a U. Can't see the front or side, but I think it is. Not the Dodge, but the one back farther off the road.

It's sitting at the same place this one is.

I saw a Superliner smoking- seen this one before at the truckstop at exit 146 on 79.

saw another Superliner that was not smokingpost-1374-0-23473600-1338026640_thumb.jp

2 red Macks

a girl in a car textingpost-1374-0-12152300-1338026740_thumb.jp

some scrappers-

I hate when I get fuel and some idiot has left the nozzle like this. If I were king i'd fire someone for sliding it on the ground underneath a truck, it's not necessary.

I waste a lot of ether or brakleen cleaning the fuel nozzle before I stick it in my tank.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Not much really. But since i'm always scouting the the elusive U-model nowadays, I think this wrecker is a U. Can't see the front or side, but I think it is. Not the Dodge, but the one back farther off the road.

It's sitting at the same place this one is.

I saw a Superliner smoking- seen this one before at the truckstop at exit 146 on 79.

saw another Superliner that was not smokingpost-1374-0-23473600-1338026640_thumb.jp

2 red Macks

a girl in a carpost-1374-0-12152300-1338026740_thumb.jp

some scrappers-

I hate when I get fuel and some idiot has left the nozzle like this. If I were king i'd fire someone for sliding it on the ground underneath a truck, it's not necessary.

I waste a lot of ether or brakleen cleaning the fuel nozzle before I stick it in my tank.

Did she have any panties on.

"a girl in a car"

First sign of spring!

Tom, What was parked in the background of the last picture?

Year 'round event here.......unless it's Okeechobee. Them wimmins rassle with the cows....and usually win

Now that school is out, I have to try and get the route to the beach

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Do you expect us to believe that only women text? Why no pics of men texting? You need to be more inclusive. You must be one of those stupid, old, fat, white men that I hear post things on this site.

:loldude: :loldude: :loldude: :loldude: :loldude: :loldude: :loldude: :loldude: :loldude: :loldude:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Do you expect us to believe that only women text? Why no pics of men texting? You need to be more inclusive. You must be one of those stupid, old, fat, white men that I hear post things on this site.

Yeah, that's what I wanna see.

That photo is a perfect example of why texting while driving should be illegal. There are numerous other things she could've been doing with her hands if she weren't holding that damn phone.

Is driving while texting also illegal, or did I just discover a legal loophole?

Jim

Hey, that describes me to a "T"- so..........what's yer point?

I'll try to get you a picture of a man texting while driving, iffen that's what you really want.

Yeah, that's what I wanna see.

There are numerous other things she could've been doing with her hands if she weren't holding that damn phone.

like what?

post-1374-0-33991000-1338122210_thumb.jp

• Like 1

What's interesting to me is.......she's holding it like it might go off. Think she may be scared of it? Phone might be too big for her.

mike

On the other hand, she seems to have a death grip on it. Maybe she's afraid it will be lost forever if she drops it. It's so tiny.

Jim