I Too Am Going To Make A Video

So yesterday, my dad told me he was going to start the B60 up, but he wanted me to be there when he did. So either tomarrow or probably Saturday, I'm going to get to start it. I'm not sure how, but I have misplaced my video camera. If I don't find it, I'll have to use my sister's camera, which doesn't have very good sound quality. But somehow I will get a video on here.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

make sure your battery is good.

Yes, please, no more battery excuses, Lord knows we all been through enough of that.

Hopefully, I will not need to use any excuses for my video. Unlike somebody else on here, not mentioning any names. Vinny

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I just read the other post you guys made. Screw you guys.

You wouldn't like me as I'd just lay there and maybe sweat.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I just read the other post you guys made. Screw you guys.

Its all in good fun Vinny, life's too short to be pissed off very often.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Its all in good fun Vinny, life's too short to be pissed off very often.

My motto:

Better pissed off, than pissed on.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I vote rob for the "chef" position since he is always the voice of reason and always helps the bmt children just like chef in south park.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I vote rob for the "chef" position since he is always the voice of reason and always helps the bmt children just like chef in south park.

I've never seen "South Park", (for real). I don't know the characters at all.

Rob

Me niether. I've seen it while flipping through the channels, but that's it. I was never allowed to watch it. I really love the Simpsons though.

Ben

I've never had/purchased cable television. Kids hated me for it but they came out alright. I watch most things on You Tube.

Uncle Rob

Youre mean to me Olive.

Vinnster - It should be:

You are mean to me Olive.

Or if you want to save time then use: You're mean to me Olive.

No one is mean to you on here - in fact you will find in life that people that correct you are your friends, assholes don't care if you do something wrong!

Vinnster - It should be:

No one is mean to you on here - in fact you will find in life that people that correct you are your friends, assholes don't care if you do something wrong!

You said I was a fat black guy on a cartoon!

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Vinnster - It should be:

Suppose that would be me eh?

Rob

No - you of all folks have Vinny's best interests in mind - you don't have to admit it though.

I just hope he keeps the rubber on the road with that truck........

Rob

• Like 1

You know, my favorite part about this website is that I post a topic about starting up my B Model Mack, and all of the sudden we're talking about peoples' grammar mistakes and likenesses to South Park charactors.

Ben

I agree Ben-ster - you don't have to decipher someone's train of thought, around here it is right out front and center!

I don't really think he looks/acts like Chef, nor do I really care about grammer, I just think it gets the biggest rise out of you know who.

• Like 2