I Too Am Going To Make A Video

Alright guys, I have terrible news. My dad just told me that we have to work on the house tomorrow, and we won't be able to start up the B Model. I am very sad. It's all ready to run though, all I have to do now is hook up the batteries and hit the button and it should fire right up.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Alright guys, I have terrible news. My dad just told me that we have to work on the house tomorrow, and we won't be able to start up the B Model. I am very sad. It's all ready to run though, all I have to do now is hook up the batteries and hit the button and it should fire right up.

Ben

Awesome!! FIND YOUR VIDEO CAMERA. :loldude:

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhh, prom LOL. Have fun, I will never go to one because I dont like girls and mom would embarass me!!!!! Make sure you get that video.

You will prolly like girls a whole lot by the time your senior prom comes around; if even only in magazines........

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Ohhhhhhhhh, prom LOL. Have fun, I will never go to one because I dont like girls and mom would embarass me!!!!! Make sure you get that video.

It will be fun. It's a homeschool prom. I don't have a date, but the lady in charge is putting me at a table with all the girls that don't have dates, so I'll be in good shape. :twothumbsup:

Cousin Ben

• Like 1

It will be fun. It's a homeschool prom. I don't have a date, but the lady in charge is putting me at a table with all the girls that don't have dates, so I'll be in good shape. :twothumbsup:

Cousin Ben

Be careful on how you ask for a squeeze. "Lemme play with dat titty" is advised against.

Uncle Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Be careful on how you ask for a squeeze. "Lemme play with dat titty" is advised against.

Uncle Rob

Thanks for the advise, Uncle Rob. I know I'll be sitting with two German Exchange students and an Italian girl, as well as some others. I don't know German or Italian, so I hope they speek English too.

Ben

Thanks for the advise, Uncle Rob. I know I'll be sitting with two German Exchange students and an Italian girl, as well as some others. I don't know German or Italian, so I hope they speek English too.

Ben

I'm gonna play spelling god here for a bit: It is spelled "advice", and "speak". You will be surprised how much "english" those girls will understand. It is very common in both countries.

Uncle Rob

It's a dance. Boys will be boys and girls will be girls. Really not a whole lot of talking needs to take place. They will understand.

My advice is be polite and start learning right now how to dance properly.

Girls like guys that know how to dance.

Trust me.

They also like to be talked about favorably, and complemented a bit. Smile a lot. Be chipper constantly, (even if you want to bite nails in two) and lie with the best of em.

Uncle Rob

I agree Ben-ster - you don't have to decipher someone's train of thought, around here it is right out front and center!

I don't really think he looks/acts like Chef, nor do I really care about grammer, I just think it gets the biggest rise out of you know who.

It's spelled GRAMMAR! WTF, there are people on here that count on you!

• Like 1

Jim

I don't know how to dance at all. If someone taught me, I could figure it out. I have no problem with talking to them or anything (I'm actually really good at that) but I can't dance. I guess I go on youtube and find some tutorial videos.

Ben

I don't know how to dance at all. If someone taught me, I could figure it out. I have no problem with talking to them or anything (I'm actually really good at that) but I can't dance. I guess I go on youtube and find some tutorial videos.

Ben

Ben -You need to watch the movie "Hitch" with Will Smith. There is a part in there where he teaches a guy to dance that is actually pretty helpfull.

The secret to proper dance moves is: DO NOT GET CREATIVE!

No matter how BAD you think you are, or how riled up the 4-H gals get you, keep all appendages close to your main body mass at all times.

Also, I know from experience, do not pour Ol' Crow whiskey into the fish bowl table decorations with live fish in them at a formal dance. If they were to find out who did it, they might kick you out.

Ben -You need to watch the movie "Hitch" with Will Smith. There is a part in there where he teaches a guy to dance that is actually pretty helpfull.

The secret to proper dance moves is: DO NOT GET CREATIVE!

No matter how BAD you think you are, or how riled up the 4-H gals get you, keep all appendages close to your main body mass at all times.

Also, I know from experience, do not pour Ol' Crow whiskey into the fish bowl table decorations with live fish in them at a formal dance. If they were to find out who did it, they might kick you out.

More advice that is well-appreciated.

Ben

Found my video camera today and a new 16g memory card for it. Gonna see about borrowing a tripod to mount it on whilst I fuck with the Detroit over the Memorial Day weekend to try to get it fired off.

Rob

Found my video camera today and a new 16g memory card for it. Gonna see about borrowing a tripod to mount it on whilst I fuck with the Detroit over the Memorial Day weekend to try to get it fired off.

Rob

Oh boy, I can't wait to see it. I wonder if it will sound as good as my 6V92?

Ben

Oh boy, I can't wait to see it. I wonder if it will sound as good as my 6V92?

Ben

I can tell you from personal experience pulling a D8 Caterpillar it sure sounded good under a load. I'm not real hard on a throttle pedal so didn't really push it hard.

Uncle Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Engine is not stuck, brakes are. Needs more power. Extra ponys' tomorrow, rob (via Nikki and her phone, boy does he owe me! )

You didn't happen to get a video, did you?

Ben

No, it is not running. We are unable to pull it back from the tree that has grown up in front of the hood. Don't want to try to fire it off without ensuring it doesn't have a stuck injector. The truck has sat in the same spot since 1996 and has sank into the dirt. A 4020 Deere with fluid in the tires, and then a Case industrial loader tractor with fluid in the tires still would not extract it. I did install two new batteries and the engine windmills just fine.

I'll prolly get back down there in a couple of weeks with my winch truck and pull it out, or in half.

Uncle Rob