I did it...

other dog

I'll never make fun of you for asking for most anything. We all learn through asking questions. Now I WILL draw the line if you ask directions on how to play with yourself in the mirror cause I do have standards, (extremely low) you know.

Rob

What about playing with yourself NOT in front of the mirror?

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

What about playing with yourself NOT in front of the mirror?

Hard to watch youself without a mirror. If you can't watch, it's harder to learn. I suppose it's a technique type of thing.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I felt that way until i tasted apple py for the first time.

I felt that way until i tasted apple py for the first time.

I love apple 3.14159. Only trouble is I don't like to share and it makes me fat.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I love apple 3.14159. Only trouble is I don't like to share and it makes me fat.

Rob

I saw what you did there. Nice, but Vinny don't get it.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

We had potato soup a lot when I was a young'un, which was pretty much just potatoes and onions with maybe some thickening added. I still make it now, and add a can of canned corned beast. You probably only eat real corned beast, but I like it. Corned beast between two pieces of bread with lots of Miracle Whip makes a good sammich, but corned beast has gotten expensive, around 4 dollars a can around here, and that's for the cheapest brand.

Wonder if your lovely wife would share that recipe for pea and potato soup with dill, I like potaters, I like peas, and I love dill- just don't tell anyone else I asked for a recipe, after all this is Big Mack Trucks. I really couldn't care less myself, but probably other folks would like to know. :whistling:

Otherdog, I'll have my sweet heart get that recipe for you and Rob, some of us would be better off with a carnival mirror for sizing.

I saw what you did there. Nice, but Vinny don't get it.

Such a shame to be a victim of the public school system. I was making use of that number by the time I was 10 in active arithmetic as I found it amazing something so simple, could be so useful.

Another example of the "sciences", needed to further life's ambitions.

Rob

Otherdog, I'll have my sweet heart get that recipe for you and Rob, some of us would be better off with a carnival mirror for sizing.

I have one of those carnival mirrors. It actually makes "Momma" appear smaller. We both like looking in it at her!!! Of course, I then exibit my "Cool Run" after mentioning I prefer that "look".

Rob

Such a shame to be a victim of the public school system. I was making use of that number by the time I was 10 in active arithmetic as I found it amazing something so simple, could be so useful.

Another example of the "sciences", needed to further life's ambitions.

Rob

hmmmmmmm...I remember learning that crap stuff in school, but I can't recall a single instance where i've put it to use.................................nope, nothing comes to mind.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Hard to watch youself without a mirror. If you can't watch, it's harder to learn. I suppose it's a technique type of thing.

Rob

I suggest video! Then you can play back over and over, watch it super slo-mo, and share with your friends, what better way to learn?!?

• Like 1

hmmmmmmm...I remember learning that crap stuff in school, but I can't recall a single instance where i've put it to use.................................nope, nothing comes to mind.

In our world, you would use that apple py to cipher the rolling distance for a tire of x diameter

I suggest video! Then you can play back over and over, watch it super slo-mo, and share with your friends, what better way to learn?!?

Mathematics would suggest filming at an oblique angle to avoid either spray, splash, or damage from impact.

Rob

• Like 1