My School Caught On Fire Today.....

umodelnut

I usually play Playstation online with my friend Austin who I go to school with. While we were shooting people on Playstation he asked me if I stayed after school because he did. I said "no". He said "well the school caught on fire right after we left. I didnt believe him. So about an hour later the principal calls my house and tells my mom the school caught on fire!!!! I couldnt believe it. Im glad they did it right when everybody who stayed after was getting on the bus!! I wasnt there anyways. Supposevly they set something on fire in the boys locker room. They are investigating right now.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

When I was a senior in high school, they had a payphone in the vestibule(five dollar word) and a kid in my class waited there while his buddy sat fire to the bathroom. Then he called the fire department so he could be the big hero.

Now he works for the local fire department.

When I was a senior in high school, they had a payphone in the vestibule(five dollar word) and a kid in my class waited there while I sat fire to the bathroom. Then he called the fire department so he could be the big hero.

Now he works for the local fire department.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

NO NO NOT NOPE! Twasn't me!

I have had to light a few candles after using the bathroom, but I have never set the room on fire!

To his credit, he honestly repented and is a real nice guy now and a very straight up and professional fireman. But one of us always makes sure the new guys hear the story!

• Like 1

NO NO NOT NOPE! Twasn't me!

I have had to light a few candles after using the bathroom, but I have never set the room on fire!

To his credit, he honestly repented and is a real nice guy now and a very straight up and professional fireman. But one of us always makes sure the new guys hear the story!

Thats funny, we had a local yocal that decided to light a fire at his grandfathers farm and called the volunteer fire department that he was a part of and like in your story he was going to be the hero. One little problem was he had to explain why he was already at the fire with his turnouts on in his station wagon before any fire trucks showed up. I guess moral of the story is they grow stupid everywhere.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Man......must be some HOT GIRLS at your school. Got any photos of them?

mike

I went to a good 4-H meeting last night (all the best girls in the county were there) and we took some pictures. As soon as the one girl emails the pics to me, I'll post them for you.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j