Truck Shows

fauthpk

Unfortunately, I will not be at Macungie. I am looking forward to meeting the Vinster one of these days

Come on down for Saturday just to see the trucks. It's only a couple of easy interstate hours from you. If you haven't been before you will be blown away by the number, variety, and quality of the trucks that show up.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

The blushing bride is calving having a C-section on June 6th so the boys and I had to cancel our hotel reservations to Macungie.

But I have a plane ticket I have not used from another deal so I am trying to get permission to fly in for a day. What is the best day if I only get one?

Would one of you zipperheads on here pick me up at the nearest airport? (sorry about the zipperhead comment - I watched Gran Torino again last night)

My father and I will be at Springfield. I'll be driving my F model and my Father is driving his Superline with something on the step deck.

We only live 18 miles from Macungie. We will take as many trucks as we can get there.

I look forward to meeting some of you guys there.

Mike

• Like 1

Saturday is definitely the day to be there. Friday and Saturday if you have two days. There isn't anything left by Sunday at noon. We will start taking trucks up Thursday Morning. I'm sure someone can get you at the airport. Would you fly into Lehigh Valley? It is only about 20 minutes from the show. Philly is a little bit of a drive. Newark might be better than philly for distance.

Mike

Would one of you zipperheads on here pick me up at the nearest airport? (sorry about the zipperhead comment - I watched Gran Torino again last night)

Get off my lawn. See if you can get a flight into Lehigh Valley Airport, I can pick you up. LV is much much closer than Philly or Newark. If you DO have to go into Philly I'll edumacate you on which train to get onto, have you come out to the 'burbs, and will pick you up there.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

The blushing bride is calving having a C-section on June 6th so the boys and I had to cancel our hotel reservations to Macungie.

But I have a plane ticket I have not used from another deal so I am trying to get permission to fly in for a day. What is the best day if I only get one?

That was a great movie. Asians. Doesnt Clint eastwood call that kid Toad because he is Asian?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg