Waxed the old Superdog

Timothy Maikshilo

Thanks Gentlemen, I picked up a sander today that should help with the tanks and have had a sand blaster my wife brought me many years ago that I am going to start using. The flat bed is coming off to be rebuilt and the frame will be cleaned up. I don't know anything about paint but eventually would like to paint it myself.

Looking good - progress is progress even if measured in small amounts.

Do you have a photo of the whole truck including the flatbed/rear axle?

Olive I do but on the other computer. My better half has it and I'm not interupting her compmuter time. It would be like poking a tiger with a sharp stick. I'll have to wait till tomorrow...

Okay, I guess I can wait, it just seems like we are not getting the whole story

All we see is the front half, kind of like what we attempted to describe to Mister Vinny - remember the Car Head Hottie?

Ah yes....and here is the truck with out the scaffolding on it.post-426-0-90520200-1334956708_thumb.jpg 20 feet of frame behind the cab and 44 rears. Solid truck to start out with.

A tad of elbow grease and it looks entirely different.

Is that a Magnum behind it in the last pic? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

A tad of elbow grease and it looks entirely different.

Is that a Magnum behind it in the last pic? Paul

Thanks Paul, I really pressed down on the buffer to get the shine back and yes that is one of a couple Magnums and quite a number of Superliners that Fullfuel01 has. I do enjoy visiting my good friends from Quebec.

post-426-0-66823300-1334964338_thumb.jpg

post-426-0-73669200-1334964383_thumb.jpg

Well I buffed and waxed the old girl today. Now i'm gonna polish the Superliner.She really needs a paint job but this will have to do for now. Excellent practice on buffing do to the fact it I couldn't screw it up.post-426-0-46341700-1334442599_thumb.jpg Need to get started on the tanks and bumper and rimspost-426-0-23963100-1334442684_thumb.jpg

It really cleaned up nice.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.