Easter Sunday

1957B61Vt

I resemble that!! After eating all the kid's chocolate Easter Bunnies, I can't be away from a toilet too long.

Loony? That my friend is subject to interpretation........

Rob

It's for the best, you'll be safe there.

As for the loonies, the full moon was Friday but I think the chocolate and holiday traffic will make up the difference.

Jim

Yup, it's Sunday, got both my granddaughters with me. it's sunny and warm, and to top it all off my radar is working well enough I can be a couple hundred miles away from it and still be comfortable.

Enjoy that brunch. I really like the "all you can eat" type affairs as they never make any money off of me.j

Rob

lol...ya i dont expect they do...this one is pretty rewarding,,,enjoy your day,,my friend...bob :twothumbsup:

Dang there was no U models in that video. :( It was an OK video though, it could have been better.

Nice V model in there though, always thought they were one of the finer models, though the maintenace is rather steep on the V models. Sometimes your better off leasing, in this case probably so.

Nice V model in there though, always thought they were one of the finer models, though the maintenace is rather steep on the V models. Sometimes your better off leasing, in this case probably so.

I would go with a two day rental. Trash it and leave

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian