Was this an optional dashboard?

I have a 72' U model Operation Manual, that a very good friend sent me, it shows it under Instrument Panel With Dual Tachographs "Optional".

ok,,,but what do they call those type of guages,,,it says it right on the page..babba...bob

You guys know that while we were talking about these guage panels,somebody with no inkling of what these are,is tossing 4 or 5 of them (N.O.S.) into a dumpster at some old family owned Mack dealership that was just bought by a 5 or 6 dealer owned conglomorate, that wants nothing to do with anything pre-Volvo!!! BLASPHOMY!! But, it's happening!!!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

The 2 RS700Ls i bought are titled as 1973s and has the tempture gauges for the trans, engine oil, front and rear diff. the one was built october of 72 has a steel dash, small back ,green interior it has the tempture gauges in the middle but they are not angled. the other has big cab, tan interior was built in 73. Ron

When you going to show us some pics of these 2,Ron???