Important! Randy P-you OK?

hatcity

Some wild weather went thru the Dallas area today.

Know randy is not that far away.

Seen the video of twister go thru a truck stop. 53' ers flying

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I just saw that myself,looked like a schneider terminal?..............hope all is well with the ornery cuss!.........my father in-law lives in San Antonio,all is ok there..................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Thanks Hat and all. We are all fine here, just rainy and stormy and a lil windy. I did watch that on the news when i got home this evening, that was really bad in dallas, it was unbelievable watching those trailers going 3 or 4 hundred feet in the air!!! They have a tremendous amount of damage there. To me, a tornado is bout the scariest thing there is. Thanks all for asking,,,,randyp

• Like 1

He's perfectly safe sheltering/cowarding under his scraper he doesn't want you to know about.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I bought a pair of orange Schneider tennis shoes from a guy at a truckstop last week. He claimed that when I put them on i'd look like I was walking 62 mph. I haven't tried them yet.

OK poking fun at Schneider and JB Hunt.....When you grad E ate you get a diesel powered baseball cap and a chain drive wallet. Taught proper CB etiquette like, " Can anyone tell me where the truck stop is? I gotta wash my dirty ass" and Can you please back my truck up to the loading dock? Them blinking lights are confus'in me...