Invitation to my pole barn.

yarnall

Thanks to the Yarnall family for having us out to the pole barn on Saturday. Nice to get the truck out for a ride, sort of a warm-up for the show season. The weather mostly co-operated with rain holding off most of the afternoon, except we couldn't talk Mike into turning up the heat in the barn! No matter, plenty of interesting trucks to keep our minds occupied!

Also nice to meet & greet with some of the BMT family, namely Leversole and mhe9. Good to put names and faces together. Hope to see you folks again throughout the summer.

Gregg

Check the gallery! Uploaded a few - Gallery name is Mike's Treasures

Great pics, thanks for sharing. I'de seen a few of those around but didn't know they were all owned by the same person.

It's good to see 3 generations of Ralph G. Smith Macks getting the TLC they deserve, but the Transtar is my favorite. :whistling:

• Like 1

Jim

The Transtar is pretty high on my list too. I drove it to Indiana last year. 400 big cam Cummins with a double overdrive 13 speed.

The green Superliner with the v8 is Underdog's. The the other Superliner is my father's as are a much of the other trucks. Thanks for posting the pictures, leversole.

sorry couldnt stay long, i did learn one thing there i can put alot more stuff in my building i just wasnt parking them close enough together, good time thanks

Thanks for coming. It was great to meet you. We thought the building was full a long time ago, but we keep stuffing more trucks in. It takes two people to park them.

Mike

Awesome pictures!!!!! All them trucks are cool Mike!!! Arent them B422's pretty rare?

B422's are not that rare. Someone can tell you how many were built. The red one is not mine. It belongs to a friend named Phil Mack, no joke. I bought the orange and blue B42 from him and most of our parts and the grey McCormick Deering 15-30 from his father. I took leversole to see them. The blue B model in the pole barn with the hood up is also a B422.

There were 923 B-422's built from1960-65. I'm not that intelligent, it's in the Wiki section. I repeat, I'm not that intelligent,
I am less than exceeding all expectations.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

sorry couldnt stay long, i did learn one thing there i can put alot more stuff in my building i just wasnt parking them close enough together, good time thanks

yeah, you gotta pack 'em in there like Mr. Duncan does.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Oh, Ok ive seen that album before, does he have any U models?

None that I know of.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.