1969 R600 Great parts truck

steamguy

This truck was bought used in 1981 by a local hiway department. It had a 676 Pedigreed engine and updated Maxidine transmission installed in 1982. It is a small county with one lowboy trailer and small road construction crew. Truck was not used in winter after its purchase in 1981 but has a very rusty cab and rear frame assembly from its previous owner. The truck was retired about 10 years ago,and is run and driven in our yard yearly. My brother is a mechanic and driver at this hiway department and we believe that this engine and tranny have less than 10,000 miles on them,some of the Pedigreed Blue paint is still on engine and tranny. The radiator and fiberglas hood are also in good condition. It has 34,000 top loader spoker rear ends. It is not road worthy but can be driven around our yard. I would be willing to part it out after purchaser hears and drives it. I have an additional Mack transmission and 6 spoke rear end which have been sitting for some years. I have digital pictures in e mail sized files for all of these units.I tried craigs list ( tired of the scammers and scrappers ) and REALLY REALLY do not want to mess with e bay. Looks like a lot of good people here on a great site.Located near Green Bay ,Wisconsin, looking for best offer.

This truck was bought used in 1981 by a local hiway department. It had a 676 Pedigreed engine and updated Maxidine transmission installed in 1982. It is a small county with one lowboy trailer and small road construction crew. Truck was not used in winter after its purchase in 1981 but has a very rusty cab and rear frame assembly from its previous owner. The truck was retired about 10 years ago,and is run and driven in our yard yearly. My brother is a mechanic and driver at this hiway department and we believe that this engine and tranny have less than 10,000 miles on them,some of the Pedigreed Blue paint is still on engine and tranny. The radiator and fiberglas hood are also in good condition. It has 34,000 top loader spoker rear ends. It is not road worthy but can be driven around our yard. I would be willing to part it out after purchaser hears and drives it. I have an additional Mack transmission and 6 spoke rear end which have been sitting for some years. I have digital pictures in e mail sized files for all of these units.I tried craigs list ( tired of the scammers and scrappers ) and REALLY REALLY do not want to mess with e bay. Looks like a lot of good people here on a great site.Located near Green Bay ,Wisconsin, looking for best offer.

Any idea of a target price? I'm not interested in a purchase to resale but would like a later engine/trans for one of my projects and extra parts are always good. I could haul it no problem.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Any idea of a target price? I'm not interested in a purchase to resale but would like a later engine/trans for one of my projects and extra parts are always good. I could haul it no problem.

Rob

Rob, if you buy this truck and it has the steel dash? I could use some interior parts... Let me know

Ernie DS

Rob, if you buy this truck and it has the steel dash? I could use some interior parts... Let me know

Ernie DS

That wouldn't be a problem at all. I'm too large to fit the smaller cab. I already helped another member out with some steel dash parts due to the same circumstance. I'm more interested in mechanical running gear for spares and a B model retrofit. I like those side intercooler motors a lot.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...

from Steamguy

Mr Moderator Bob

I think that I will need your help. I have been trying to contact you. Your site BMT says that the message is being sent but it does not show in my sent box. Hope that we can get it working. I have been able to contact Bullhusk

thanks for the help

looks like a great site

steamguy

from Steamguy

Mr Moderator Bob

I think that I will need your help. I have been trying to contact you. Your site BMT says that the message is being sent but it does not show in my sent box. Hope that we can get it working. I have been able to contact Bullhusk

thanks for the help

looks like a great site

steamguy

use my email address:

robsautoaffair@gmail.com

Rob