Spring service of the E9

Timothy Maikshilo

That V8 sounds good I'll admit and I do agree you need to run the overhead as it appears to sound a little loose.

This one sounds like home and is close to my favorite:

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thanks guys, I've never adjusted the valves on an E9 so I am pretty inapt on the proper sequence. Any advise would be very helpful. Rob, I love watching that same video with that old V8, no other sound like it.

I first seen that one when it was quite new on there. I don't know what it is about those old V8's but they are definately one that hits home with me. I've not been able to find one of a loaded two valve V8 working yet so may make my own to post later this spring.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Here's my contribution again:

Stans 500hp Superliner. I got a short clip when I got to move the truck last fall at the Cleveland show. It's on my phone and can't seem to figure out how to download it.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

The 1992 E9 was quite expensive to rebuild and my wife would probably divorce if this one needed it.

I've done some pretty crazy shit in my time and we are still married although it cost me dearly having nothing to scratch in the morning.

Rob