DM-800 (tractor) in the movies

E9V8

that truck was totaled before the movie people bought it. i know the guy that they bought it from it used to be a tandem with a 21foot coal bed when it was wrecked the first time. they put another junk cab he had on it and welded the frame up. the movie people put alot of money in it to just destroy it but like i said before it had been tatoled before the movie folks got it. i dont know where they got the trailer though.

Here's one i bet even Vinny never saw! if you can get past the hokey eighties music,pretty nice U-model looks to be maybe ex-NEMF out of Elizabeth,NJ also,check out the price of gas about halfway through!..........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Here's one i bet even Vinny never saw! if you can get past the hokey eighties music,pretty nice U-model looks to be maybe ex-NEMF out of Elizabeth,NJ also,check out the price of gas about halfway through!..........................Mark

Boy, that video sure helped their carreer.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

And the main reason that they're still crankin out hits to this day.

Nevermind. The video is kinda fuzzy and I thought at least 2 of them were Mick Jagger. :pat:

"Momma" used to get so pissed at me when I called them Banana Rammers cause they couldn't afford dildos.

With videos like that, it's not hard to see why.

Rob

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I've been a fan of most 60's and 70's music for as long as it's existed.

I feel I was cheated by the music world because of the crap that made it to the airwaves when I was between the ages of 18 and 28.

Lionel Ritchie was king of the Grammy's back then. It was disgusting.

Jim

I've been a fan of most 60's and 70's music for as long as it's existed.

I feel I was cheated by the music world because of the crap that made it to the airwaves when I was between the ages of 18 and 28.

Lionel Ritchie was king of the Grammy's back then. It was disgusting.

Remember the flaming faggots that went by KC and the Sunshine Band???? Gawd, just the thought of them makes me wanna PUKE!! At that time I was still jammin to Deep Purple's "Made in Japan", Boston's debut album, Rush's "2112", Dire Straits, The Eagles, Kiss "Alive", America, and other decent music like that.

Rob

I'm pretty sure that isn't a Detroit falling through the air over the cliff, so they probably just used the sound from an 8v71 or 92, like in Convoy. This movie looks alot like Duel for sure. I'd like to get it on DVD and watch it sometime. Convoy is by far my favorite movie hands-down.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Hey, I'm 13 and sang along the whole time I watched it. My mom listens to BOB.FM so I hear to this stuff all the time. My dad and I watch The Cool TV (a local channel) and they play all kinds of videos like this (not so many Macks though)

I'm the kid that sings Johnny Cash, Journey, Taylor Swift, Nickelback, CW Mccall, Vanilla Ice, George Strait, The Stray Cats, Black Eyed Peas, The Beatles, Alan Jackson, Elvis Presley, Colt Ford, or anything like that.

Ben

I'm pretty sure that isn't a Detroit falling through the air over the cliff

:twothumbsup: I viewed it full-screen / frame-by-frame and it's definitely a Mack 6 cylinder. Not sure exactly what Mack 6 cylinder though...... almost looks like a "237" to me.

Terry

Julian, PA

Hey, I'm 13 and sang along the whole time I watched it. My mom listens to BOB.FM so I hear to this stuff all the time. My dad and I watch The Cool TV (a local channel) and they play all kinds of videos like this (not so many Macks though)

I'm the kid that sings Johnny Cash, Journey, Taylor Swift, Nickelback, CW Mccall, Vanilla Ice, George Strait, The Stray Cats, Black Eyed Peas, The Beatles, Alan Jackson, Elvis Presley, Colt Ford, or anything like that.

Ben

Try that in high school to see how "cool" you will be.

Rob

• Like 1

Try that in high school to see how "cool" you will be.

Rob

Ha, Ha, I'm Home-Schooled. Suprizingly, I've actually met a bunch of kids like that. I guess it's all in having an open mind. No matter what, I have a 1957 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limosine, among other antiques, so I'm automaticly cool.

Ben

Remember the flaming faggots that went by KC and the Sunshine Band???? Gawd, just the thought of them makes me wanna PUKE!! At that time I was still jammin to Deep Purple's "Made in Japan", Boston's debut album, Rush's "2112", Dire Straits, The Eagles, Kiss "Alive", America, and other decent music like that.

Rob

For comparison puposes,KC's band was flaming,and The Village People were the Sun.

I fear all the good music has already been produced.

• Like 1

Jim