Just replied to a post by BigDogTrucker with his newly acquired B75 with a Quadruplex about the transmission and shifting it....and it inspired me to point out this DVD to everyone. I think its a MUST HAVE for just about everybody in this here fine establishment. Check out this 2 disc DVD by Long Road Productions if you don't already have it. Especially if you are a young buck and didn't grow up driving trucks with two sticks but are dying to know how and to try it. These old timers take the time to talk us through it in this DVD. $25 bucks and its well worth it. Myself and a buddy of mine were taking notes when we watched it.

http://www.longroadp...ck_frameset.htm

I have the whole series including the two stick. I bought the two stick at Auburn convention.

Now you need to make one on having 3 sticks. :) Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Seems there was a deal if you ordered all the VHS tapes at once. Figured what the hell and did. It's been 10 odd years and I still dig them out and watch them. It's easier to just click on Youtube and catch the clips, but it doesn't hurt to support Lindsay after he went through all the work to make the tapes. I met Lindsay at Auburn when I bought the Twin stick DVD and thanked him for such great work.

Now you need to make one on having 3 sticks. :) Paul

Ya, don't go holding your breathe LOL!! I still need to do the math and see what kind of shifting I could actually do. Just guessing, I'm thinking the splits in the aux are the same as my compound box. Kinda making it double reduntant if I try splitting with the aux. Would be cool if it did work out, but not thinking it will.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

These are great DVD's kinda hate to admit it,but i like the sound of the White Freightliner P.I.E tanker,I had the good fortune to meet "Dr. Bill" comcowich at the ATHS show in Valley Forge,PA many years ago,a "unique" individual for sure,he had driven his W-71 Mack all the way from Colorado!..........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.