I don't really get the blue ball thing. Do your ball turn blue for some reason I don't want to say? Maybe that's why he crashed....

Vinny when your poor grandmother finds out you've been hangin around with a bunch of old truckers she may just have a heart condition....In the famous words of Forest Gump..."Thats all I have to say about that" :rolleyes:

• Like 1

The B actually looks pretty good considering the wall it had to crash through! The trailer looks like it was just too tall for the second floor! Yeah B67, maybe mama seen papa coming :loldude:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I was doing to make a comment about the name of the hotel, but I won't.

I don't really get the blue ball thing. Do your ball turn blue for some reason I don't want to say? Maybe that's why he crashed....

If you look at the size and angle of a B model steering wheel, you'll understand. The owners of the former Blue Bell Hotel changed it's name immediately after the accident to honor the crotch-holding driver.

The B actually looks pretty good considering the wall it had to crash through! The trailer looks like it was just too tall for the second floor! Yeah B67, maybe mama seen papa coming :loldude:

It was a B61 before the impact.

Jim

I bet they dusted that truck off, replace a few broken lenses (if it even had any),and put 'er right back in service.The trailer,however.not so lucky!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Look at the people in the second photo - see any fat ones?

Nope! Didn't see anyone opening the doors on the trailer to see what they could grab,either!
  • Like 1

Nope! Didn't see anyone opening the doors on the trailer to see what they could grab,either!

You also can easily tell in the photo which are the women and which are the men - not always the case today!

As good ol' Jerry Clower used to say - "I could tell it was a woman from the way her dungarees were a-fittin' her"

• Like 1

You also can easily tell in the photo which are the women and which are the men - not always the case today!

As good ol' Jerry Clower used to say - "I could tell it was a woman from the way her dungarees were a-fittin' her"

HAWWWWWWW! :loldude:

That brings back memories...in about 1973 one of my dad's drivers was in a B67, hit a large pothole and ran into the side of a TV station in Jacksonville Florida. Needless to say they had a cameraman out there posthaste and it made the evening news. The truck didn't fare so well...the whole truck was pretty well bent.

alot of them like me. but ive got better shit to do.(excuse my language) i always tell my self i have better shit to do. :notworthy: besides,,, i think they are horribly annoying!!!!

That's what I thought about a year and a half ago. If I was a chick, I'd like you too. What's ironic is that truck looks alot like the B60 we're restoring. It's wrecked in the front a little bit too. Oh well, cool pics, thanks for sharing them. :twothumbsup:

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Blue Ball Pa. is a town where rt.'s 23 and 322 intersect in Lancaster county. Blue Ball hotel dated back to 1706. Building took several hits over the years. It was torn down 10-15 years ago. The town took it's name from the hotel. No, I don't know how the hotel got it's name.

• Like 1