New Pictures of Things

other dog

I came home today and kicked my boots off and put my slippers on.

I had a load of lumber in Moneta but I got in too late to go load it. I unloaded some rail sections in Richmond today and didn't get unloaded until after lunch. Unloaded it with a knuckle boom, one piece at a time.

I was gonna put these pictures up a while ago but it took me a long time to get to the top of the Odds and Ends page- had to read the new stuff first. Some laugh out loud funny stuff there, especially the IRS dog and ebonics replies.

Oh, the pictures-

if randyp had signs like this on his motor grader he could hear.

if randyp had a reach this long he could stay on the bank and dig out a pond.

You can go here in Jane Lew, W.V. and get a Mack or a KW,or one of each, at the same place.

I saw this at Alta,W.V. Not a Mack but it brings back memories,eh? Old cabover White, chains on the lumber instead of straps...pretty cool. Not a Mack either-

This is a Mack, looking good too!

Old Bill sent me a really nice genuine Australian Mack hat, and the Toronto Police cap.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Great pics Tom. My wife has been telling me i dont have enough reach for 35 years now. I guess if she has put up with it this long, its gonna have to be enough. Instead of wearing your slippers today, you coulda come to texas and helped me drag cement pump truck out of bar ditch. It consumed better part of a day. Them rascals are super heavy! Bad part of it is, it starts all over at daylight in morning. I just hope they dont send that driver back again. randyp

Enjoyed that, pretty cool, I was just on another thread and I saw your dog, pretty much in the same position as you and your socks, at the bottom of the picture of the dog was this "I'm off like a herd of turtles" I'm thinking I'm should be changed to we're? Got a good laugh from the picture.

Enjoyed that, pretty cool, I was just on another thread and I saw your dog, pretty much in the same position as you and your socks, at the bottom of the picture of the dog was this "I'm off like a herd of turtles" I'm thinking I'm should be changed to we're? Got a good laugh from the picture.

that's pretty much his usual position except when he goes outside. He's storing up energy in case he has to attack intruders intruders or chase a rabbit. He's the best dog I ever had. He's getting pretty old but when I come home after i've been gone for several days he still zooms around like a young pup.

Alot of shit pumping trucks in one of those pics. Do u know the name of company that owns them?

no, they're more of those fracking trucks. those are parked at the Mack/Kw dealers lot and over on the other side of 79 there's another place where there's dozens more of them.

that's a postcard I bought at a truckstop in N.C. a couple years ago.

Tom,i have the very same postcard on the fridge at home! pretty sure i got it at the T/A in kenly several years ago...................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Saw more things this week-

an oversize load at the rest area just inside the Pa. line on I-80.

The big orange Mack in West Virginia- it was a little blurry though.

Even when otherdog is off duty he sleeps with one ear awake to listen for any suspicious activity. That's his donkey, but he doesnt play with it any more. He chewed it's ears off, then lost interest in it.

• Like 1

no, they're more of those fracking trucks. those are parked at the Mack/KW dealers lot and over on the other side of 79 there's another place where there's dozens more of them.

The trucks are actually in a lot that is between Worldwide Equipment (Mack & KW dealer) and 79.

I forget the name of that company but the one on the other side of 79 is Superior Well Services.

Jim

Went to the flea market in New London this morning. Usually pass by it when I leave on Sundays but i'd never been there to shop before, so I figured i'd take Jo on a great adventure...the flea market.

Actually, to my surprise,they had a lot of good stuff there, some nice looking guns too, some brand new. I bought a hand full of old wrenches from a woman. She wanted $35 for them and I told her i'd come back later. So after she asked what I was thinking and I told her it would be an insult to her, she insisted, I said 10 bucks, she said 15, so I bought them. Didn't need any of them, but most were old and most were made in the U.S.A. Some were just junk. I also bought this belt buckle because it had a truck on it for $4.

• Like 1

Not many "good" flea markets around here,mostly always clothes and crap,i do enjoy going and walking around,nice to get some fresh air and exercize and i have found a few trucks to add to my collection over the years..................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Saw more things this week-

an oversize load at the rest area just inside the Pa. line on I-80.

The big orange Mack in West Virginia- it was a little blurry though.

Even when otherdog is off duty he sleeps with one ear awake to listen for any suspicious activity. That's his donkey, but he doesnt play with it any more. He chewed it's ears off, then lost interest in it.

Diamonds truck was still sitting there today when we came into Pa. Hung out in North Ridgeville lastnight as Anns family is from there and I have never met them and she hadn't seen them since 04

This B-model's been sitting in the same spot for several years.

Randy's back yard?

Looks like an R-model dump behind this building. Hard to get a picture driving by, it's a little rusty but it had a great paint job once. It's also been there a long time.

• Like 1