New Pictures of Things

other dog

One of these days afore i retire,,(again),,,ahm gonna have me one those heavy dooty big stout DM 800,s. I like em,,,I got all kinds of good new pics Tom, but still havent got this computer to load them from camera chip. Dont know whats wrong wid it,,,randyp

Diamonds truck was still sitting there today when we came into Pa. Hung out in North Ridgeville lastnight as Anns family is from there and I have never met them and she hadn't seen them since 04

...and it was still there Wednesday, but I think they were about to move, all the lights were flashing.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Idk I figure they planned that move better then that. Probably waiting on permits for what ever reason. Now got all the Police and probably utilities. Shut towns down and lets ride. Did a 17' wide a couple of years ago and came into 1 town while they still had a marathon going. had to shut down and wait then ended up chasing the last runner. Sucked almost cost us the day waiting on that fiasco.

Idk I figure they planned that move better then that. Probably waiting on permits for what ever reason. Now got all the Police and probably utilities. Shut towns down and lets ride. Did a 17' wide a couple of years ago and came into 1 town while they still had a marathon going. had to shut down and wait then ended up chasing the last runner. Sucked almost cost us the day waiting on that fiasco.

Randy - What is the widest you have ever hauled?

more pictures- a Mack

somebody lost a load of hay

fine looking Ford dump truck

the old A-40 in Moneta

I was sitting at the red light in Concord yesterday and just happened to notice that I could see my reflection in the car next to me.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.