Well....Anyhow.....

other dog

Wow, lots going on around here this week with the crinimals, cussing, crooked insurance companys, cunts, etc. I was going to post this picture of that U-model in West Virginia for Vinnie that I took Monday when it was covered in snow, and one of me getting unloaded with a track hoe in Roanoke this morning...but after all that it just seems boring, so i'm going to bed.

I know, i'll throw in a Peterbilt that I saw in Ohio-

and a KW-

and my favorite Superliner!

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Gas, as in "gear acquistion syndrome"? I'm kinda likin the K Wopper!!! Can I say that here? I think I just did,oops!!

Some kind of syndrome for sure. Numerous gears get you nowhere fast when the engine is not running as is typical in one of those things.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Geez. I was looking at the K dud and felt like I was doing something dirty.......even the misses asked me what was I looking at...Piggy photos? so ashamed.....

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I put the Pete in there just because you don't see many cabovers anymore, and the KW is kinda odd looking...OK, it's real odd looking. There's hundreds of trucks like these -maybe thousands even- all over Ohio, W.V. and Pa. now. Lots of Macks too. They're fracking around, looking for that fracking natural gas. I don't know if the KW belongs to a fracking outfit but it looks like it probably does, it was very heavy-duty. It was parked at the Go-Mart in Fairplain, near the fine looking red and black B-model..

All i can says is,,,Killer better get his act together, and all his injectors firing in full proper sequence, cause its most likely i bought a Cat D6D yesterday, and i fully spect Killer to tote it. I may have to add a nitrous bottle or three. (or maybe that aircraft radial engine I been thinking bout retrofitting in him) randyp

All i can says is,,,Killer better get his act together, and all his injectors firing in full proper sequence, cause its most likely i bought a Cat D6D yesterday, and i fully spect Killer to tote it. I may have to add a nitrous bottle or three. (or maybe that aircraft radial engine I been thinking bout retrofitting in him) randyp

I remember that- here's another picture rerun. I had to turn it around because Rob said I had the propellor rotating the wrong way in the first picture.

post-1374-0-03132100-1331388318_thumb.jp

post-1374-0-15902700-1331388354_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Your transmission will be the weak point unless really easy.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I put the Pete in there just because you don't see many cabovers anymore, and the KW is kinda odd looking...OK, it's real odd looking. There's hundreds of trucks like these -maybe thousands even- all over Ohio, W.V. and Pa. now. Lots of Macks too. They're fracking around, looking for that fracking natural gas. I don't know if the KW belongs to a fracking outfit but it looks like it probably does, it was very heavy-duty. It was parked at the Go-Mart in Fairplain, near the fine looking red and black B-model..

Damn that B model is nice

i notice a defect!!!! the aircleaner and stack are now on the wrong side. LOL :tease:

no, Randy had to put duals on it when he changed the engine so it would fly straight. Iffen he hadn't it would only go around in circles because of the uneven wind resistance caused by the stack and breather on the one side. Same thing happens when Spot sticks his head out the window.

• Like 1

no, Randy had to put duals on it when he changed the engine so it would fly straight. Iffen he hadn't it would only go around in circles because of the uneven wind resistance caused by the stack and breather on the one side. Same thing happens when Spot sticks his head out the window.

hahahahaha thats funny!!!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Haul it on a beam trailer (I still have beam trailer on the brain) so if Killer runs out of steam, you can engage the dozer and let the tracks help push -waddaya think?

Haul it on a beam trailer (I still have beam trailer on the brain) so if Killer runs out of steam, you can engage the dozer and let the tracks help push -waddaya think?

Now ats using your noodle, the one inside your head!!!! randyp

What is wrong with you steel coil haulers? You only use a couple of feet of bed space - you gots room for lots more of those round thingamajigs

yeah, I coulda loaded 15 or 20 more but I didn't have enough chains.

• Like 1

My sweet wife says ifn i drag one more truck or trailer home, I got one old fashioned ass whooping coming my way. heh heh,,silly woman dint say nothing bout no dozer though,,serves her right. I kinda liked olives idea, beam trailer, and let the dozer tracks push me. Prolly wouldnt be a hit with highway dept. though. randyp

I bid on one last year on Iron Planet, but I had set my limit on it, and it passed my limit, and my budget, and my ability to retrieve it, and everthang and all that, so I just gave up. it was a nice one though,,,,randyp (killer wouldnt have been happy with it)