cool craigslist macks and brockways

Does that mean your not gona come an see my dirty dozen R7??

Nah! you know better then that! LOL! never been been a big detroit fan fan (other then the sound) i gotta admit i sure miss hearing a 318! but have no desire to own one. V-12 detroit was THE engine in its day. neighbor of mine in Jersey had an Autocar,V-12,4X4 trans. pulled a dumptrailer,i could hear that thing 5 miles from home!.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

If that guy with the trackhoe drops that truck it will be all ready to ship out in pieces

Somebody may have been able to use that frame before it was hoisted up like that. Being from AL it may have been rust free.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

LOL! i'd sure like to see your trucks sometime,you know the ones?.LOL!...................................Mark

Hoping to have one RL700 and possibly the RL755L at Lititz next year, but I've got some hours to put in first.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

thanks vinny some cool stuff,,dont know what the point of hanging the R by the fifthwheel was.lol like the red U,,and the last brockway,,,same oppinion as mark like the sound,,but wouldnt buy a truck with the detroit,,,but mainly cause i dont know how to work on them,,or where to buy parts...bob