Antique Cruse Liner on Ebay

Not trying to steal this post but I am new to this site and I recently acquired a 1980 Mack Cruiseliner Single Axle much like the truck listed on ebay. Looks like someone has either lost the key or broke it off in the door and has torn the latch along with part of the door shell off. I was wondering if anyone has a good lead on a door for one of these trucks?

Thanks in advance!

Doubt the fifth wheel is still installed. I worked at a place and we fabricated those beds. Conversion of tractors to toters was a very common practice but the fifth wheels were removed. Would be easy to go back to a tractor however as all the tractor functions remained.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Id say it could be put back into a tractor pretty easy, I dont see many Cruse Liners around.

Not to be negative,but sometimes theres a reason for that! i mean a single axle on springs? and a cruiseliner? not the best combination in my opinion ( unless you have a good looking, busty chiropractor on retainer) prolly have to look into a simpson 5-point racing harness,and a HANS device just to stay in the seat! i drove a twin-screw cruiseliner(camelback) for a short period,and let me tell you,that was THE roughest ridin;S.O.B i ever closed the door on!...............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

We had 4 different Cruiseliner's ,3 on Camelback and one on 3 leaf,and I don't remember them being all that bad,I know some guys that put air ride cab kits on theirs and said it was like night and day.My '67 F model was pretty bad,144 " wheelbase on Camelback,but worst riding COE I ever drove was my father in law's '74 White Freightliner.

This Cruiseliner is a bargain compared to the one laying on its side off the coast of Italy.

HA! Thats funny -

Have you heard the recording of that jackass captain trying to sneak off? Thats pretty lame of him.

Good luck gettin folks to what to go out for a spin in that old hulk once they refloat it. I bet they change the name and keep right on floatin'

HA! Thats funny -

Have you heard the recording of that jackass captain trying to sneak off? Thats pretty lame of him.

Good luck gettin folks to what to go out for a spin in that old hulk once they refloat it. I bet they change the name and keep right on floatin'

I'll bet that is close to what they do too. It will probably be transferred to another cruise line and renamed.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.