So who got Mack stuff for Christmas? Pics

jaysm35a2

Well my wife got me the BMT calender with our trucks in it, and one for my dad. And from Mack , 2 pairs of Mack sunglasses and a Mack LJ T shirt. She got our oldest son a Mack sweat shirt and and our youngest son a Bulldog Keychain ... and about 50 other gifts between the kids. Merry Christmas guys!

post-2596-0-49918200-1324831804_thumb.jp

Hay jay i got a pair of them sunglasses too! i also got some mack shirts. i also got a bulldog poster, a mack sign, a factory photo of a u model, a cab broucher of a u model, a big poster with a tri axle granite dump, a mack book and a book called big rigs of the 1970s. but its not all macks. i also got a 1976 bulldog magazine. it wouldnt let me post any other pics because it said the file was to big.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

all my books. there is also quite a few u models in that bulldog magazine.

Nice stuff! I have the Classic Macks book, but not the others. I have "Big Rigs of the '50's" and "Big Rigs of the '60's" but not the '70's- I was kinda there..sort've.

All I got was this, but at least it was a Mack lump of coal.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Nice stuff! I have the Classic Macks book, but not the others. I have "Big Rigs of the '50's" and "Big Rigs of the '60's" but not the '70's- I was kinda there..sort've.

All I got was this, but at least it was a Mack lump of coal.

ya i want the big rigs of the 1960s book. but at least you got something that said mack on it otherdog. LOL

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Made out pretty good this year! i got a NICE beltbuckle,same metal sign as Vinny,a new t-shirt,and a few smaller things...................dog also got a new GIANT bone from Santa Claus!,hope everyone is having a great Christmas!...........Mark

post-5836-0-52972500-1324863011_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-04725400-1324863058_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-07843000-1324863083_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-69264800-1324863121_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Sorry, no pic, but I did get a new Mack shirt. The "welcome to bulldog country" version. G/f orders the stuff online from the Mack store.

I'd try to get HER to model it but THAT ain't happenin!!! LOL!!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Made out pretty good this year! i got a NICE beltbuckle,same metal sign as Vinny,a new t-shirt,and a few smaller things...................dog also got a new GIANT bone from Santa Claus!,hope everyone is having a great Christmas!...........Mark

I wear the same buckle every day!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

So far, I've received absolutely nothing pertaining to either my Mack affliction, nor for the shop. I musta really, really pissed Santa off over the past year cause this ain't never happened before.

I'll tell you what though; I got two new grandaughters this year and I wouldn't trade em for anything ever received in the past.

Hope everybody had a great Christmas and despite all the gifts; remember what the holiday season is about.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.