What the hell is wrong with people?

vision386

I was a Holy Roller in high school. Somebody would show up with a "lid" and I'd say "Holy Shit, Let's Roll One"!!

That might splain where better than half my active brain cells went.

Rob

Yeah lol I get a kick out of the Jehovah witness. I have no problem with anything and do whatcha got to do. just don't preach to me and I won't screw with you is how I feel about it. I am also like Holy shit did you see that!!!!

Same thing about civil rights activists. How many do not enjoy Martin Luther King day off as a federal holiday? It don't much matter what or who someone is, was, said, did, or suffered through, there are hypocrites everywhere. Most people don't celebrate Christmas for what it and is supposed to be no matter how they talk. It is simply another retail season, or a way to make money on the general movement. I always favored the "evangelists" that seemingly get caught up in unscroupulous affairs; Jim Baker, Jerry Falwell, etc.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Same thing about civil rights activists. How many do not enjoy Martin Luther King day off as a federal holiday? It don't much matter what or who someone is, was, said, did, or suffered through, there are hypocrites everywhere. Most people don't celebrate Christmas for what it and is supposed to be no matter how they talk. It is simply another retail season, or a way to make money on the general movement. I always favored the "evangelists" that seemingly get caught up in unscroupulous affairs; Jim Baker, Jerry Falwell, etc. Rob

Rob - were you signing the bottom of your post as in: Yours Truly, ROB

Or were you including yourself in that litany of evangelists? As in: Jim Baker, Jerry Falwell, Rob ?

A clarification is needed on this post - Is there a "modulator" handy?

number, doobie, oz......

dont forget Jbar,,and two finger bag.,subject change,i love christmas,and giftgiving,and nice meals,time off with family,religious parts,,the whole thing,,,but now they expect me to buy too much overpriced china shit,4-5 hundred dollars for a cell phone made in china,,,are you shitten me??,,way too many china cans coming over donner pass into reno these days,,you fellars ever seen the toys r us warehouse in stockton,ca discusting,,,thats all there is in the truck parking area,,,is china cans,,,,heeeeyyyy wonder were all our work went.bout my only complaint about christmas nowdays fedex and ups freight are dead right now,,middle of christmas rush,,its all coming over in china cans,,,wow thats impressive :thumbsdown: .lol.bob

Yeah lol I get a kick out of the Jehovah witness. I have no problem with anything and do whatcha got to do. just don't preach to me and I won't screw with you is how I feel about it. I am also like Holy shit did you see that!!!!

I think the Jehovah's marked my house........ last time they knocked on my door,I invited them to sit and let me tell them alittle about the new messiah named "o". :whistling: Didn't know they could run so fast. Now they cross the street and avoid me.....snubbed...... :blush: Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

i agree!! our founding fathers had it wrong acording to todays standerds-- one nation under god , all for one one for all , do unto others and so on lets all get over the bull shit and get back to work and make this country what it was founded on hard work and freedom

i agree!! our founding fathers had it wrong acording to todays standerds-- one nation under god , all for one one for all , do unto others and so on lets all get over the bull shit and get back to work and make this country what it was founded on hard work and freedom

yeeeeeesss!!!!!