Craigslist b models

Well i called the guy about that truck, he said that some guy called him saying he wanted to buy it and turn it into a high speed dragster :rolleyes: ... So if i can make it out this weekend itll be on my gooseneck heading home, or sometime next week. Consider another old mack saved from the scrap mans torch! :twothumbsup: Another mack will live on :SMOKIE-LFT:

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Well i called the guy about that truck, he said that some guy called him saying he wanted to buy it and turn it into a high speed dragster :rolleyes: ... So if i can make it out this weekend itll be on my gooseneck heading home, or sometime next week. Consider another old mack saved from the scrap mans torch! :twothumbsup: Another mack will live on :SMOKIE-LFT:

Tom

tom you need to get that thing!!!! then you need to get me some good pics!!! :twothumbsup::clap:

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Tom,

Looks like a good save. What happened to the whole farm full of B models? Did you end up saving them?

Mike

I'm Still in contact with the owner. Im hoping to start bringing them home in the spring and continue to through out the summer. So the deal is still on, just won't be starting to move them till the spring. Gotta get the cash set aside from that along with cleaning up my property for the trucks.

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Id like a old Fleetstar. Would make a nice Associated Trasportation truck once restored and alot cheaper than finding a old Brown or Mack to make into one.

Tom , looks like you got a great truck for a great price.

Today is your lucky day if you are looking for a fleetstar. I'll get you a photo and she is a peach! (or rather she was a real peach when she was new in 1970)