Mad Snake

randyp

We have had several cool nights now in mid 30s, pushed an old stump up today, and this came out kinda stiff at first, warmed a lil then got all pissed cause I woke him up. Just a chicken snake lil over 5 feet, didnt kill him, just relocated. I realize this has nothing to do with trucks or mechanical thingys, but is posted in ODDS AND ENDS, so,,,,,,,,,nanna nanna boo boo heh heh,,,,,,randypee

post-4330-0-83526600-1322778652_thumb.jp

Sure thats a him? I see boobs... been a long week........

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'm okay to be on thin ice,I got my water moccosans on.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

They don't bother me none. Of course I don't bother them either. We are all creatures of the earth and they are great at the shop property keeping mice in check. "Mouser 1" picks up the slack really well too.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

They don't bother me none. Of course I don't bother them either. We are all creatures of the earth and they are great at the shop property keeping mice in check. "Mouser 1" picks up the slack really well too.

Rob

One of the biggest ass whoopins' I got from my dad was killing a chicken snake that was in the barn because "It took care of all dem meese"

mytruck.jpg

MY BEST FRIEND