Obama joke of the day

David

David we will see war in the middle east before the president leaves office. And if he is not elected he ant going to leave any way.He likes his air plane and helicoper too much.

I don't believe there is a limit on what this guy or his campaign is willing to do to insure reelection. Expect the worst for an October surprise.

Got this in an email yesterday.

post-11944-0-79917500-1345732601_thumb.j

Mr.And Mrs.Clueless! USE YOUR RIGHT HANDS!

Gotta be the dumbest fools to ever hold the office of President, anywhere. How embarrassing it is to have this as our President and first lady! But I guess, when you've never done the pledge of allegiance, you don't know what to do! Plus, look at the looks on their faces. They hated doing that, even the wrong way!!

Maybe it's the Muslim way. At first you would think the picture was reversed, but the wedding rings indicate that it's right, as do the buttons on his suit.

This is so embarrassing to know that this is the President of the United States of America. Only until November 2012!

• Like 1

I don't believe there is a limit on what this guy or his campaign is willing to do to insure reelection. Expect the worst for an October surprise.

I've read a few news reports and actually saw a clip on BBC or "Radio Free England" about O mama ignoring diplomatic Mid East solutions (against all advice) to push us into a Middle Eastern war. If he gets Iran to attack Israel or the Saudi's, we will jump in. Apparently he feels it will boost his re election chances if he's a war president. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I've read a few news reports and actually saw a clip on BBC or "Radio Free England" about O mama ignoring diplomatic Mid East solutions (against all advice) to push us into a Middle Eastern war. If he gets Iran to attack Israel or the Saudi's, we will jump in. Apparently he feels it will boost his re election chances if he's a war president. Paul

Maybe someone can get him to go over there and manage things first hand just like he thinks he did with the Osama kill.

...And lock the Border behind him?

• Like 1

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

Maybe he will personaly lead the raid like he did when they got Bin laden.

glenn akers

Got this in an email yesterday.

post-11944-0-79917500-1345732601_thumb.j

Mr.And Mrs.Clueless! USE YOUR RIGHT HANDS!

Gotta be the dumbest fools to ever hold the office of President, anywhere. How embarrassing it is to have this as our President and first lady! But I guess, when you've never done the pledge of allegiance, you don't know what to do! Plus, look at the looks on their faces. They hated doing that, even the wrong way!!

Maybe it's the Muslim way. At first you would think the picture was reversed, but the wedding rings indicate that it's right, as do the buttons on his suit.

This is so embarrassing to know that this is the President of the United States of America. Only until November 2012!

Add to this the fact that he cannot spell Ohio. I seen the clip on AOL news. The idiot spelled it Oiho. What is suprising is some people want to reelect him. Edited by appledog

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

David this is too good not to post! Paul

post-3242-0-59076000-1345826469.jpeg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE