nice truck for short money (so far):

http://cgi.ebay.com/...ht_20312wt_1182

i wonder how much it costs to register an antique in MA . . . .

Been for sale quite some time. Think this is the fourth time listed. Never makes reserve.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

And there is something suspicious about this listing (to me). The ebay auction for this truck ended in mid September for a sell price of $16,900. It was for sale in Massachusetts by a guy name Ron. Two weeks later I saw the same truck on Craigslist in Harrisburg PA for sale by a guy named Scott (it now has 3,000 more miles on it). I'm not saying there is something wrong here, but it made me think twice about the situation. Now its back on ebay in Massachusetts with Ron selling it again.

Pantera no kidding , does seem fishy. Il bet he has a guy running the auction up too. 18.5k , id be happy with 10k. Maybe he just doesnt want to get rid of it that bad too.

After looking the ad over , I guess the END 11.. engine it has makes it worth more.

It was an experimental atomic powered version and does not use diesel fuel. It put the five year mission of the original "Star Trek" to shame.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Mowerman. I'm relatively new here and am trying to learn all that I can. What is it about the underside of this truck that concerns you? Maybe a simple question but I've got to start somewhere

well,,it seems at hasnt been touched underneath,,other than power washed,,and painted,,for example the brake pots,,and air lines,,look like original,,never been touched,,to bring that big ground up restoration,,value,,you need to thoroughly go thru the bottom,and replace brake cans,and air lines,and air valves,,and brake shoes,and seals,,,rebuilt engine,starter,,new clutch,,everything sandblasted,and acid dipped,,springs rearched,new battery,s this joker hasnt done any of that,,instead he has the odasity,,to print needs wiper blades,,tach broke,steering wheel cracked,,,somebody did a pretty good job,on the body,and cleaned up the inside pretty good,,but other than that,,he,s got no time,or money in this truck,,,and as far as im concerned,,its only worth about 5,G,s...to get 18,500 you would need to buy a something that didnt need anything,,just wash it,and drive it,,,personally i dont even think anybody even offered him 10,000..i think he,s just blowing smoke...bob