Less than 30 days to Gerhart Mack Days All Mack Truck show

daveigou

There are several hotels close by. I don't know how cheap. I can get you the names of them Monday evening when I go to pick my daughter up from volleyball. I know the Warwick Inn is close by and so are several Bed & Breakfasts, My bride and I stayed at the Coopers Inn last year, it was great and is within a mile of the showgrounds.

• Like 1

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Is there a cheap hotel close by?

I couldn't find any cheap places that seemed decent enough to keep the DW happy. I'm pretty sure it's due to the fall leaf season starting and being in the prime tourist area of Pennsylvania Dutch country on a fall week end. We are staying at a Marriott property for about $150.00 per night.

I'm planning on bringing the 52. I could not find any information about a registration process; do you just show up?

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Show-up, sign in, get parked, no cost, just a great time

Now that's what I'm talking about! Thanks Doug. What are you bringing?

I assume they have a trailer storage area.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

• 2 weeks later...

Dave,

Any update on the condition of the show grounds and weather?

There are a couple minor "bumps" in the weather forcast, and there's a couple wet spots in the field, but towing trucks out of field is a major fund raiser (just kidding) for us every year!

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

So far the heaviest rain passed by Lititz, with just one or two brief showers, there are a couple wet spots on the field, but it is still manageable. The biggest problem will be spectator parking, hope most are driving 4X4's.

There is already a Titan there, and the Mack History trailer courtesy of Mack Trucks.

post-2383-0-81929100-1317327861_thumb.jp

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/