I Wish Someone Would Buy This And Work With It:

Rob

http://albany.craigslist.org/atq/2498939440.html

I'd love to install a 26' rollback body onto this and use it. Always have liked the looks of the "L", and "A" series Macks. However, if I drag another truck home I'm afraid my life would be cut very short.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I read somewhere about that truck being used as a water truck at a local dirt track.

I'd read that too but can't remember where. I've seen the truck advertised in a few different places.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

looks like a good fixerupper,,pretty much all there,and pretty good shape,for a work horse,,,like to have it.didnt see price,or engine details im also a big fan of that style...not a big fan of LT.lol...might as well buy a (pete). :mack1::banana: //////bob

Going to Hanes Falls {near Hunter) to see my cousin this weekend, it's only hop Albany. We'll try to see it. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Rob i think i see your name on the doors.

Ya know, "Momma" really does like her A-40 and this "L" series looks so close I may be able to swing it. Of course if I'm wrong, "I'LL SWING".

Rob

post-78-0-69644200-1312255389_thumb.jpg

Apparently not very interested in selling it. I called friday afternoon and evening, saturday a couple of times and sunday before we left Hunter to come home. We were only 40 miles or so from it and just kept getting told to call back in a few hours. :( Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Apparently not very interested in selling it. I called friday afternoon and evening, saturday a couple of times and sunday before we left Hunter to come home. We were only 40 miles or so from it and just kept getting told to call back in a few hours. :( Paul

geeeeeees!!!,,aint that a b----h,,,thats what u get for your efforts,of coarse the party mighta been off for the weekend,,,but then again,no cell phone???lol.bob :whistling:

geeeeeees!!!,,aint that a b----h,,,thats what u get for your efforts,of coarse the party mighta been off for the weekend,,,but then again,no cell phone???lol.bob :whistling:

We got a live person only taking messages while her boss was out working. I still got a week left of forced vacation, so I'll try a few more times and send over my cousin. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

We got a live person only taking messages while her boss was out working. I still got a week left of forced vacation, so I'll try a few more times and send over my cousin. Paul

ah,,,gotcha,,are you concidering it for yourself?bob

ah,,,gotcha,,are you concidering it for yourself?bob

It's a runner, I'm interested. My AC chassis is a project I hope to live long enought to finish and my mixer has a full drum of concrete ,so thats a project too. :whistling:

P.T.CHESHIRE

It's a runner, I'm interested. My AC chassis is a project I hope to live long enought to finish and my mixer has a full drum of concrete ,so thats a project too. :whistling:

ahrite,,,hope it works out,and he doesnt want a fortune.good luck.bob

Just don't try to un-stick the drum like they did on that Mythbuster show. Still can't believe da bums blew up a perfectly good Mack!

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Those people are nuts. My thoughts with the drum is after I have it lifted off is to quarter it, empty it and re weld it. It will never be functional just look the part. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE