Took A Trophy At A Local Car Show......

This past Saturday I was a bachelor, didn't have anything going on so I took the 1958 FWD Firetruck to a local Mustang Club's car show, which was a charity event. It was open to all makes/brands so I figured what the hell, it's for charity. So I tooled on over. It was mostly Mustangs of course (including a gorgeous, rare 1969 429 Boss, thats when I got out my blue oval prayer rug and prayed in the direction of Detroit....) Another rare one was a 1968 EXP500 Shelby......Lots of other great Mustangs and other makes/models too. Parked next to a lovely 1960 Buick Invicta Convertible. Good people, good day for a good cause. Weather was a bit hot but no liquid fell from the sky.

Many trophies for different classes of Mustangs and some others as well. I wasnt out for a trophy, but imagine my surprise when at the end of the trophies, they announced the "big one"- the Club's trophy, which usually goes to a Mustang of some sort.........Well you could have smacked me with a ball-peen hammer and called me silly when they announced my truck!!!

(ok brag time over.) lol......

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Great !!! Nice to be appreciated!! Sounds like a unique show with those cars. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE